Who is eligible to sign up for Prudential Crisis Care?
Anyone from either gender who falls between the ages of 19 and 70 years old are eligible to get protection from the Prudential Crisis Care.
How much of my sum assured can I receive when I make a claim to Prudential Malaysia?
For the little ones aged 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 years old, the proportion of the Crisis Care sum assured amount payable by Prudential Malaysia is 20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, and 100% when you are diagnosed with a critical illness.
That means, for someone above 5 years old, you can potentially receive 100% of your basic sum assured, subject to the severity of the illness.
What are the main features of this Prudential critical illness insurance?
The Prudential critical illness insurance optional rider have extended its critical illness coverage to 43 critical illnesses.
What's even better, this extension has no additional premium or cost of insurance being charged. The additional 7 new critical illnesses are:
- Occupationally Acquired HIV Infection
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Terminal Illness
- Appalic Syndrome
- Chronic Relapsing Pancreatitis
- Progressive Scleroderma
This is an optional rider designed to make a one time payment when you are diagnosed with any of the 43 critical illnesses. Any claims made on this policy will not affect the coverage of your basic plan.
Prudential Crisis Care Premiums - when, how much and how long?
We answer some of your questions about Prudential Crisis Care premiums:
- You will have to pay your critical illness insurance premiums throughout the duration of the policy.
- Your Prudential premiums will largely depend on your age, gender and whether you are a smoker.
- You have the option of paying your Prudential Malaysia premiums annually, half-yearly, quarterly or monthly via auto debit, credit card, cash or cheque.