Who can Apply for Prudential's PRUmultiple Crisis Cover?
It's for anyone who wants to be insured against a single instance of a any of the 36 critical illnesses, really. You'd have to be between the ages of 1 and 65 on your next birthday to enjoy this coverage.
What are the highlights of this critical illness plan?
There are four major highlights for the PRUmiltiple Crisis cover:
- Claim up to 3 times! - Get covered again and again for up to three times when diagnosed with a major illness such as a heart attack or diabetes.
- Get covered for Cancer TWICE - PRUmultiple crisis cover allows you to make up to TWO cancer claims, as you'll never know for sure if you're never going to relapse.
- Waived premiums - When claiming for the first time, this policy will waive all future premiums, to allow you to take control of your health and get your life back on track.
- Complete life coverage - In addition to claims for all 36 major health conditions, you will have additional death, and total and permanent disability ( TPD) benefits.
Are there any optional benefits that I can add-on?
Yes, supplementary benefits are available as stated below, but you will need to pay additional premium:
|Spouse waiver||Waives all further premiums in the event that the spouse dies, TPD before the age of 65, or when diagnosed with a critical illness.|
|Parent waiver||Waives all further premiums until your child reaches the age of 25 in the event that you, the parent dies, suffers from TPD before age 65, or when diagnosed with a critical illness.|
How are my premiums determined?
The premium will be determined by the sum assured, your gender, your health condition, and your occupation class.
Premiums can be paid yearly, half-yearly, quarterly or monthly via Auto Debit, Credit Card, Cash or Cheque.
How do I submit a claim to Prudential?
Here are the steps you will need to complete to successfully make an insurance claim with Prudential:
- Complete claims forms and supporting documents
- Make sure your signature matches with the one held in company records
- Submit complete form and documents to your agent or at the nearest Prudential branch.