How much you can claim for hospital bills
View more coverage details +
- Annual Limit
- The claims on your medical card cannot exceed this amount in a single policy year.
- from RM10000 up to RM150000
- Lifetime Limit
- Know your lifetime limit, your medical card expires if you reached this amount.
- Not Applicable
- Pre-Hospitalisation Diagnostic Tests
- This covers the cost for ECG, X-rays and other laboratory tests to diagnose your symptoms.
- As Charged within 60 days before hospitalisation
- Room & Board
- For the days that you spend in a hospital room instead of your own bed.
- from RM60 up to RM450per day up to 150 days
How much your premiums may cost
- Young Entrepreneur
Claire is a single mother, turning 30 soon and building her career. She needs a comprehensive medical insurance in case of a rainy day
- Suggested PremiumRM536.36
- Business Traveller
Karl is an accomplished businessman who has clients all over the world. He needs a medical insurance policy that allows him the freedom to go further.
- Suggested PremiumRM1018.66
Mr Raz is an acclaimed film director and is looking to get a good medical coverage system, if not for him for his family.
- Suggested PremiumRM3000.86
Actual premium rates will be determined by Chubb Insurance Malaysia Berhad and may vary from what is suggested based on age, sex, occupation, lifestyle habits and other factors.
Suggested Premium is inclusive of 6% GST
To make a medical insurance claim you will need to compile a few documents. Keep in mind that your claims must be made within 30 days of the event that warrants it.
- First download and complete the claim form.
- Attach to the claim form, bank statements, bill and receipts that offer proof of your payments.
- Also include a written statement describing the incident and/or accident that occurred.
- Finally you will need to include any official report made, whether its a hospital medical report or a police report.
- Now you can submit your claims.
Submit your claim directly to Chubb Malaysia Insurance Berhad by walking into their nearest outlet. That way you can expect your claim to be processed in approximately 5 working days.
- Medical Assistance Hotline & Services
- Chubb Customer Care Hotline
Find a hospital or clinic near you!
No hospital is currently accepting this medical card
Am I eligible to apply for this insurance?
- Minimum Entry Age
- At least 30 days of age
- Maximum Entry Age
- At most 60 years of age
- Maximum Renewal Age
- At most 70 years of age
- Coverage Expiry Age
- At most 70 years of age
Frequently Asked Questions about Chubb Crystal Sihat
Things you might want to know
What is the Chubb Crystal Sihat?
The Crystal Sihat is a medical insurance that offers coverage for hospitalisation and surgical expenses incurred due to accidents or illnesses covered under the policy. This plan comes with comprehensive medical benefits with 6 different plans to choose from, each with varying degrees of coverage and premiums.
Who is eligible for this policy?
This policy is open to all Malaysians and Permanent Residents of Malaysia between the ages of 30 days (1 month) to 65 years old. It can be renewed continually up till the maximum age of 70 years old before expiry.
Family members can also be covered under a policy holder. The benefit is limited to the policy holder or insured's spouse, with the condition that they are below the age of 60 at the first time of inclusion. Children of the insured person can also be covered under the plan as long as they are between the ages of 30 days old to 19 years old.
How do I make a claim?
Well to make a claim you simply have to collect all relevant documentation from the hospital or medical facility that you’ve visited, bills and receipts specifically. Attach it to a claim form and send it to Chubb Insurance Malaysia Berhad along with a written statement of your account.
Are my premiums fixed?
Premium rates for this Chubb protection plan is based on your age at the time of application and renewal. Renewal premium rates are not guaranteed and Chubb does have the right to revise your premiums based on their risk assessments. However, you can be sure that the premium rates are reasonable and that you will get your money's worth in protection coverage.