You will need a claim form to process your claim. You can obtain the form from Kurnia head office claims service center or any Kurnia branches.
Other than that, you can request the claim form via fax at 03-7874 8567. Remember to enclose the following documents in your fax to speed up the process.
- Vehicle Number
- Accident Date
- Policy or Cover Note Number
- Place of Accident
- Type of Claims (Own Damage / Theft / Windscreen / Notification only)
- Policyholder’s Current Address and Contact Number
- Fax Number
Kurnia will proceed to fax a claim form to you.
Here's a quick guide for hospital admission.
- Call 24-hour Kurnia Call Centre at 03-7876 9988 to request the location of the nearest Kurnia panel hospital.
- Present your Kurnia Medical Card at the admission counter.
- You may required to pay a deposit before admission, depending on hospital requirements.
- You will be discharged after discharge documentation and payment advise are settled between panel hospital and Kurnia Medical Insurance Department.
If you admit to a non-Kurnia panel hospital, you are required to follow the reimbursement claim procedures as follow.
- Send Kurnia a written notification within 30 days of admission.
- Submit completed claims documentation within 30 days from the discharge date, consisting of original itemised bills and receipts, completed claim form, completed physician's medical report and the other relevant claims documents.
- When Kurnia received the discharge bills or invoices, a claims payment will be issued to you.