First, you need a claim form to complete your claim. You can get the form from Kurnia head office claims service counter or any Kurnia branches.
Alternatively, you can send a fax to Kurnia at 03-7874 8567 to request the form with the following information.
- Vehicle Number
- Accident Date
- Policy or Cover Note Number
- Place of Accident
- Type of Claims (Own Damage / Theft / Windscreen / Notification only)
- Policyholder’s Current Address and Contact Number
- Fax Number
You can expect Kurnia to fax the claim form to you.
Medical claim is easy at Kurnia. Here's a guide for hospital admission and claims.
For Admission at Panel Hospital
- You can choose to call 24-hour Kurnia Call Centre at 03-7876 9988 for the location of the nearest Kurnia Panel Hospitals
- Present your medical card at the admission counter
- You can be discharged once the settlement of discharge process is done between the panel hospital and Kurnia Medical Insurance Department
For Admission at Non-Panel Hospital
- Send a written notification within 30 days of admission
- Complete claims documentation and submit to Kurnia within 30 days from the discharge date. Kindly enclose the original itemised bills and receipts, complete claim form, completed physician's medical report as well as the other relevant claims documents
- You will receive claims payment after Kurnia received the offer letter and signed discharged voucher.