How much you can claim for hospital bills
View more coverage details +
- Annual Limit
- The claims on your medical card cannot exceed this amount in a single policy year.
- from RM50000 up to RM150000
- Lifetime Limit
- Know your lifetime limit, your medical card expires if you reached this amount.
- from RM150000 up to RM450000
- Diagnostic Tests
- This covers the costs for X-rays, blood tests, and MRI scans when your symptoms are being diagnosed.
- Not Covered
- Room & Board
- For the nights that you spend in a hospital room instead of your own bed.
- from RM100 up to RM600per day
How much your premiums may cost
- Budget Planner
Jarod is a single father in his early 20s. He is looking for a basic medical plan.
- Suggested PremiumRM828
- Office Admin
Kate is a senior accountant in her early 30s who is getting married soon. She's looking for a medical card with the most coverage.
- Suggested PremiumRM1364
Dato Kim is turning 50 soon. He wants to get the most coverage from Kurnia medical card.
- Suggested PremiumRM2535
Actual premium rates will be determined by AmGeneral Insurance Berhad and may vary from what is suggested based on age, sex, occupation, lifestyle habits and other factors.
Suggested Premium is inclusive of 6% GST
First, you need a claim form to complete your claim. You can get the form from Kurnia head office claims service counter or any Kurnia branches.
Alternatively, you can send a fax to Kurnia at 03-7874 8567 to request the form with the following information.
- Vehicle Number
- Accident Date
- Policy or Cover Note Number
- Place of Accident
- Type of Claims (Own Damage / Theft / Windscreen / Notification only)
- Policyholder’s Current Address and Contact Number
- Fax Number
You can expect Kurnia to fax the claim form to you.
Medical claim is easy at Kurnia. Here's a guide for hospital admission and claims.
For Admission at Panel Hospital
- You can choose to call 24-hour Kurnia Call Centre at 03-7876 9988 for the location of the nearest Kurnia Panel Hospitals
- Present your medical card at the admission counter
- You can be discharged once the settlement of discharge process is done between the panel hospital and Kurnia Medical Insurance Department
For Admission at Non-Panel Hospital
- Send a written notification within 30 days of admission
- Complete claims documentation and submit to Kurnia within 30 days from the discharge date. Kindly enclose the original itemised bills and receipts, complete claim form, completed physician's medical report as well as the other relevant claims documents
- You will receive claims payment after Kurnia received the offer letter and signed discharged voucher.
- Medical Assistance Hotline & Services
Hospital Admission & Discharge
Outpatient Clinical Benefit
- Kurnia Customer Care Hotline
Find a hospital or clinic near you!
Am I eligible to apply for this insurance?
- Minimum Entry Age
- At least 19 years of age
- Maximum Entry Age
- At most 65 years of age
- Maximum Renewal Age
- At most 70 years of age