First, you need a claim form to process your claim. You can obtain the forms at Kurnia head office service counter and any Kurnia branches.
Alternatively, you can fax Kurnia for the claim form request at 03-7874 8567. Kindly enclose the following information in your fax.
- Vehicle Number
- Accident Date
- Policy or Cover Note Number
- Place of Accident
- Type of Claims (Own Damage / Theft / Windscreen / Notification only)
- Policyholder’s Current Address and Contact Number
- Fax Number
You can expect Kurnia proceed to fax a claim form to you.
To speed up your claim, you may need to check out the easy guide below for hospital admission.
- Call 24-hour Kurnia Call Center at 03-7876 9988 for the nearest Kurnia panel hospitals.
- Present your Kurnia medical card at the admission counter.
- Bear in mind that you may required to pay a deposit before admission, depending on hospital requirements.
- The panel hospital will issue a discharge documentation to be processed by the Kurnia Medical Insurance Department and Kurnia will proceed to issue a payment advice.
- You can discharged upon all the settlements.
If you admit to a non-Kurnia panel hospital, you are still eligible to reimbursement claims. Here's the guide.
- Send in a written notification within 30 days of admission.
- Submit the completed claims documentation within 30 days from the discharge date, consisting of original itemised bills and receipts, completed claim form, completed physician's medical report and the other relevant claims documents.
- Kurnia will issue an offer letter and discharge voucher on the amount payable upon the completed claims. When the signed discharge invoice is received, Kurnia will proceed to issue claims payment.