How much you can claim for hospital bills
View more coverage details +
- Annual Limit
- The claims on your medical card cannot exceed this amount in a single policy year.
- from RM25000 up to RM70000
- Lifetime Limit
- Know your lifetime limit, your medical card expires if you reached this amount.
- Not Applicable
- Diagnostic Tests
- This covers the costs for X-rays, blood tests, and MRI scans when your symptoms are being diagnosed.
- As Charged within 60 days before hospitalisation
- Room & Board
- For the nights that you spend in a hospital room instead of your own bed.
- from RM110 up to RM400per day
How much your premiums may cost
- Fresh Graduate
Samzah has just finished her degree as a doctor. At the age of 25, she comprehends the cost of healthcare and she's eager to get a protection that's within her budget.
- Suggested PremiumRM375
36 years old Joshua who is an investment prodigy has a lot of cash at his disposal, getting an expensive medical insurance is not a problem to him.
- Suggested PremiumRM1075
Naeem is a retired government servant retiree in his mid 50s. He wants a comprehensive medical card despite having to pay an expensive premium due to his age.
- Suggested PremiumRM1900
Actual premium rates will be determined by MPI Generali Insurans Berhad and may vary from what is suggested based on age, sex, occupation, lifestyle habits and other factors.
Suggested Premium is inclusive of 6% GST
You can always count on MPI Generali in processing your claim swiftly and professionally. All you need do is inform them immediately of any event that may result in a medical claim.
You can reach them in multiple ways:
- Contact their customer service representative at 03 2034 9888
- Visit their nearest branch to you
- Or directly visit to their head office
They will give you the best advice based on your situation and guide you on the necessary steps to report a claim successfully.
- MPI Generali Customer Care Hotline
Find a hospital or clinic near you!
Am I eligible to apply for this insurance?
- Minimum Entry Age
- At least 15 days of age
- Maximum Entry Age
- At most 60 years of age
- Maximum Renewal Age
- At most 70 years of age