How much you can claim for hospital bills
View more coverage details +
- Annual Limit
- The claims on your medical card cannot exceed this amount in a single policy year.
- from RM20000 up to RM150000
- Lifetime Limit
- Know your lifetime limit, your medical card expires if you reached this amount.
- from RM60000 up to RM450000
- Diagnostic Tests
- This covers the costs for X-rays, blood tests, and MRI scans when your symptoms are being diagnosed.
- As Charged
- Room & Board
- For the nights that you spend in a hospital room instead of your own bed.
- from RM80 up to RM450per day up to 200 days
How much your premiums may cost
- Budget Planner
Working only as a junior clerk, Surain who just turned 27 can only get himself a basic medical card for now.
- Suggested PremiumRM401
At the age of 46, Pui Hwa still has 2 children to take care of. She needs a medical card as a protection for her family.
- Suggested PremiumRM1011
Hafiz decided to get a medical plan only when he's 58. His premiums are relatively higher due to his age.
- Suggested PremiumRM1454
Actual premium rates will be determined by RHB Insurance Berhad and may vary from what is suggested based on age, sex, occupation, lifestyle habits and other factors.
Suggested Premium is inclusive of 6% GST
Making a claim is not as difficult as you may think. What if I told you it can be done in only three easy-peasy steps!
1) In the event of an incident, contact RHB at 03 9206 8118 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days to inform them of the details of your incident.This is to ensure that they can access your situation accurately and provide you with the best advice.
2) Complete and prepare the following documents for claim submission. Take note, complete documentation is always helpful in speeding up the process.
a) Claim form - http://www.rhbgroup.com/uploads/files/products-and...
b) Medical report
c) Original medical biils and receipts
d) Post mortem report if applicable
3) Have all the documents submitted to your nearest RHB branch http://www.rhbgroup.com/contact-us/ or through your appointed agent.
There you go! Only three steps and you're done. They will then keep you updated of your claim status.
- RHB Customer Care Hotline
Find a hospital or clinic near you!
Am I eligible to apply for this insurance?
- Minimum Entry Age
- At least 30 days of age
- Maximum Entry Age
- At most 60 years of age
- Maximum Renewal Age
- At most 75 years of age