How much you can claim for hospital bills
View more coverage details +
- Annual Limit
- The claims on your medical card cannot exceed this amount in a single policy year.
- from RM45000 up to RM180000
- Lifetime Limit
- Know your lifetime limit, your medical card expires if you reached this amount.
- Not Applicable
- Diagnostic Tests
- This covers the costs for X-rays, blood tests, and MRI scans when your symptoms are being diagnosed.
- As Charged per day
- Room & Board
- For the nights that you spend in a hospital room instead of your own bed.
- from RM160 up to RM500per day up to 150 days
How much your premiums may cost
- Budget Planner
John Chee is 28 this year and just gotten a job as a salesperson. Without a steady income, he is looking for a plan with the lowest premiums.
- Suggested PremiumRM549
- Office Admin
Suraiti is turning 30 soon and she has a stable job to support a mid-range medical card.
- Suggested PremiumRM799
- Business Traveller
48 years old Lin Han travels very often for business purposes. He needs a policy that has overseas coverage.
- Suggested PremiumRM1735
Actual premium rates will be determined by Tokio Marine Insurans (Malaysia) Berhad and may vary from what is suggested based on age, sex, occupation, lifestyle habits and other factors.
Suggested Premium is inclusive of 6% GST
Just payoff a hefty medical bill but doesn't know how to reimburse from your insurer? Let us guide you step by step.
1) Provide Tokio Marine with details of the event that you're claiming on within 30 days of discharge to avoid any undesired complication throughout the claim process.
2) To report a claim, you'll definitely need a claim form. Get it filled up accordingly and your attending doctor's input is required too on the second part of the form.
3) Here are the supporting documents that Tokio Marine needs for verification:
- Medical report
- Original bill with items breakdown
- Original payment receipt
- Referral letter for pre-hospitalisation and consultation if applicable
- Police report if any
4) Next and final step is to send all of them over to any of the Tokio Marine branches and you're done!
You can reach Tokio Marine via phone at 03 2783 8383 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Medical Assistance Hotline & Services
- Tokio Marine Customer Care Hotline
Find a hospital or clinic near you!
Am I eligible to apply for this insurance?
- Minimum Entry Age
- At least 15 days of age
- Maximum Entry Age
- At most 60 years of age
- Maximum Renewal Age
- At most 75 years of age
- Coverage Expiry Age
- At most 75 years of age