How much you can claim for hospital bills
View more coverage details +
- Annual Limit
- The claims on your medical card cannot exceed this amount in a single policy year.
- from RM40000 up to RM120000
- Lifetime Limit
- Know your lifetime limit, your medical card expires if you reached this amount.
- from RM150000 up to RM500000
- Diagnostic Tests
- This covers the costs for X-rays, blood tests, and MRI scans when your symptoms are being diagnosed.
- Not Covered
- Room & Board
- For the nights that you spend in a hospital room instead of your own bed.
- from RM160 up to RM500per day
How much your premiums may cost
- Fresh Graduate
23 years old Faina wants to start small as she has just finished her tertiary education.
- Suggested PremiumRM507
- Young Entrepreneur
Nothing can stop 36 years old Linda from succeeding in her business and getting the best healthcare protection for herself.
- Suggested PremiumRM1092
Tommy had an early retirement at the age of 55. he is in need of a good policy as a security although the premium is high.
- Suggested PremiumRM1203
Actual premium rates will be determined by Tokio Marine Insurans (Malaysia) Berhad and may vary from what is suggested based on age, sex, occupation, lifestyle habits and other factors.
Suggested Premium is inclusive of 6% GST
Familiarise yourself with Tokio Marine's comprehensive yet simple claim process before an emergency strikes.
Tokio Marine needs to know the nature of your claim and details of the event such as policy number, name of hospital, date of admission and diagnosis received before you submit any document to them. Call their claims hotline at 03 2783 8383 to notify them.
If you prefer to put it in writing, you can send an email to email@example.com or fill in the online enquiry form.
Get a claim form here and fill it up with accurate information, have the second part of the form completed by your attending doctor.
Next, prepare the follow documents which are necessary to proof the validity of your claim:
- Medical report
- Original itemised bill
- Original receipt
- Referral letter for pre-hospitalisation test and consultation if any
Once everything is in order, deliver them along with the completed claim form to any of the strategically located Tokio Marine branch. They will take it on from here and will notify you of the result in no time.
- Medical Assistance Hotline & Services
- Tokio Marine Customer Care Hotline
Find a hospital or clinic near you!
Am I eligible to apply for this insurance?
- Minimum Entry Age
- At least 30 days of age
- Maximum Entry Age
- At most 60 years of age
- Maximum Renewal Age
- At most 75 years of age