Underwritten by Chubb Insurance Malaysia Berhad

Chubb My Home Insurance

Take care of your assets, with the Chubb My Home Insurance. For coverage beyond the building and protection for your most prized possessions, collectibles and even your most important devices.

    • Home Repairs
    • Rent Insurance
    • Death Benefits

Get covered now with Chubb My Home Insurance

RinggitPlus will help you every step of the way.

By typing your contact information, you agree to our Terms of Use. We respect your privacy and are committed to handle your personal information safely and responsibly.

You are one step closer to getting your coverage with Chubb My Home Insurance

Let us know you better so we can help you get the right amount of coverage.
Confirm your application

Oops. We can't seem to get a quote for you for a while there. Please click "Get Quote" again.

Your qualifications have not met the requirements of this policy. Don’t worry, you can still check other insurance policies

Please fill in all fields and enter a valid email

Thank you for applying with RinggitPlus!

We’ve sent you an email to help with your application.

Continue to Chubb website

If you have any questions let us know at [email protected], we'd love to help!

Follow us to keep in touch and not miss out on offers and promotions.

View product disclosure sheet.


How much you can claim for Chubb My Home Insurance

  • Home Property
    Total amount covered for damages to the building, not exceeding the property value.
    Flexi Max up to property sum assured amount
  • Home Contents
    Value claimable for house contents if damaged is caused by any of the events covered.
  • House Repairs
    For repairs to house property that are caused by events covered under this plan.
    As Charged up to total sum assured.
  • Rent Insurance
    Landlord insurance if you cannot collect rent because the house is uninhabitable.
    up to 10 %of total sum assured
    • House Mirrors
      Cost to replace house mirrors that are damaged during any insured event.
      up to RM500 per piece per occurrence
    • Domestic Worker Property
      Value insured for property belonging to the domestic worker under your care.
      As Charged up to contents sum insured
    • Removal Of Property
      Cost to move property from your house due to events covered.
      up to 15 %of total sum insured
    • Death Benefit
      Insured amount for death of persons covered under this plan.
      up to RM100000
    • Public Liability
      Coverage for public claims due to damage or injuries caused by your house property.
      up to RM500000
View more coverage details +

Coverage Type

Events covered under your home insurance policy

Subsidence & Land Slip
Water Tanks Or Pipes
Impact Cover
Aircraft & Aerial
Subterranean Fire
Hurricane, Cyclone, Typhoon & Windstorm
Earthquake or Volcano
Riot Strike
Falling Trees & Branches

How to Claim

Home Insurance Claim Hotline
 60320583000  1800883226


Am I eligible to apply for this insurance?

Frequently Asked Questions about Chubb My Home Insurance

Things you might want to know

Unsure of what is the right insurance plan for your home and contents? Chubb can help you tailor your own policy via MY Home Insurance plan.

What is Chubb MY Home Insurance is about?

Chubb MY Home Insurance provides a comprehensive solution to your home protection that is divided into 4 sections:

  • Section A: Houseowner and/or Householder
  • Section B: Personal Liability
  • Section C: Accidental Death
  • Section D: Personal Valuables

What are the key covers of Chubb MY Home Insurance?

Chubb MY Home Insurance plan offers basic coverage under Section A: Houseowner and/or Householder against all perils named in the insurance policy wording.

Situations that can lead to loss and damages to your building and content such as fire, explosion, flood, impact and theft among others can be indemnified under Houseowner and/or Householder.

You can choose whether to insure just the building or home contents per se or combine both policies to get maximum coverage.

That’s not all, you can also claim for Public Liability for up to RM250,000, Accidental Death for up to RM100,000 and Loss of Rent of up to 10% of the total sum insured.

Can I add on benefits to MY Home Insurance plan?

You can always extend your coverage to include, Subsidence & Land Slip, Riot, Strike, Bush Fire, Falling Trees and Branches with additional premiums.

If you want to limit spending on external insurance policies, be it a personal accident or third party liability, you can extend your benefits to include Section B and Section C.

Or, if you like to collect valuable items like arts, jewellery, vintage home-ware etc, you can insure them under Section D.

How much premium do I have to pay?

Your home insurance premium will depend on the sum insured, additional extensions required and the Sections selected, including a commission between 15% to 25% paid to the insurance agent.

In addition, you will also need to pay for a Stamp Duty of RM10 and a 6% GST, where applicable. The premium charged follows the standard minimum rate in accordance with the Malaysia Fire Insurance Tariff.

How much should I insure my home and valuable contents?

The rules of thumb to purchasing the right home insurance plan is knowing the appropriate amount to insure your house and personal belongings. It is worth noting that you should always cover your house based on the market value of your property at the time of loss and damage.

In other words, your total sum insured should correspond to the cost of rebuilding of your house and replacing its contents. You may also select to insure your property based on the Market Value (equivalent to the depreciated value of lost/damaged items) or Reinstatement Value basis.

Always check with your insurance agent regarding this matter to avoid being under-insured or paying too much.

Can I cancel my home insurance policy?

Yes, you may cancel your home insurance policy. However, prior to cancellation, you should notify Chubb Insurance Malaysia Berhad by way of a written notice. Upon cancellation, you will receive a partial refund of the premium provided of which you have not made any claim during the insurance period.

Read More