What do I need to know about Affinbank Home Flexi Plus?
This home loan is a combination of a conventional term home loan and an overdraft, allowing you to withdraw excess funds against your loan principal for those troublesome times when you most need money.
Subject to application and approval Affinbank offer finance up to 90% of the value of your house, for a loan term up to 35 years (or until 70 years of age, whichever is sooner). An additional 5% can be added to the finance package to cover MRTA, legal fees, evaluation fees and stamp duty.
Can You tell me more about the overdraft?
Your overdraft will be 50% of the total financing amount for a mortgage valued less than RM500,000 and up to 70% of total financing amount for if valued above RM500,000.
What are my commitments?
It is your duty to keep up with your monthly installments. Interest is charged using floating rate linked to the Base Rate ( BR). If you fail to service your monthly repayments, the bank may increase you interest payments, so beware!
If you have spare cash at the end of the month, or if you're willing to part with your bonus - you can always have the flexibility to pay in excess of your loan instalment amount, including the option to withdraw.
What does the mortgage insurance cover?
The Mortgage Reducing Term Assurance ( MRTA) is used to shield you against the risk of losing your family's property due to unforeseen circumstances, such as an accident. MRTA is compulsory with this home loan.
Why should I choose the Affinbank Home Flexi Plus?
There are some really good benefits with this home loan.
- Save more - As the interest is calculated daily if you deposit more than your regular payment within each month you can save on your interest charges.
- Excess Cash - If you do make extra payments into your mortgage you can withdraw the excess cash as and when you need it.
What documents do I need to provide to make an application?
The main documents you need to submit is a copy of your NRIC, Sales & Purchase Agreement / Booking receipt from developer, Valuation report (for completed property) and Copy of the Title Deed. The supporting documents are as follows:
For fixed income earners:
- Last 3-months salary slips
- Latest EA form or Borang B supported by tax payment receipt
- Latest pension statement (for pensioners)
- Latest 6-months commission statement (for commission earners)
- Latest EPF statement
- Latest 3-months bank account statement
- Letter from Employer
- Latest Borang B supported by tax payment receipt
- Latest 6-months business account statement
- Latest 6-months personal account statement
- Latest Profit & Loss account