What is Maybank MaxiHome Flexi about?
Maybank MaxiHome Flexi is a flexible home mortgage based on a floating rate. You will get a home loan account and a current account, with an option for an overdraft which you can earn interest profit up to 1.85% for credit balance above RM5,000.
You may also request up to 90% margin plus 5% for MRTA, legal fees and evaluation fees if this is your first home loan. However, the approval is subject to your credit rating, so you’ll need to prove you have a stable income and clean credit history.
Can I withdraw money that I paid for this home loan?
Sure, you can. This mortgage allows you to deposit additional cash when you can afford it, reducing your principal borrowing. This includes an option to redraw the money you've overpaid when you need it.
Do I need to buy an insurance policy when I take this mortgage?
You will have an option to include Mortgage Reducing Term Assurance (MRTA) into your financing margin. The one-off premium is calculated based on age, amount borrowed, loan period, and interest rate.
Here's an extra treat for you - If you have at least RM1,000 balance on your overdraft, you will get complimentary Personal Accident insurance cover of up to RM50,000 and free medical expenses of up to RM3,000.
What are some great things about the Maybank MaxiHome Flexi home loan?
- You can minimise the initial down payment required in getting your mortgage by including zero moving cost such as MRTA premium, legal fees and valuation fees, into the total loan financing package.
- It offers greater flexibility for those who have irregular income. If you have extra cash, you can pay in excess and not have to worry about next month's loan installment. If you change your mind, you can also redraw the surplus cash without incurring extra fees.
- Free PA and medical insurance coverage on your overdraft account.
What documents do I need to apply for this home loan?
- Copy of Sale & Purchase Agreement / Booking Receipt / Offer Letter from Developer
- Copy of Individual Title Deed
- Valuation Report (for completed property)
- Copy of MyKad (front and back) or latest valid passport & Visa / Work Permit / Employment pass
- Latest 3 month's salary slips or vouchers
- Latest EPF statements with 3 consecutive months or more transaction history
- Latest EA (Tax) Form
- Latest 6 month's Bank Statement
- Letter of Confirmation of Employment and Remuneration from your employer
- Business Registration Certificate – Form 24 and Form 49
- Latest 3 month’s bank statements
- Latest BE form with income tax receipt