Purchase a commercial property in your own name - realise your business dreams now with attractive rates and flexible repayments from UOB

Up to 30 years
Interest Rate
from 3.63% p.a.
Loan type
Semi-Flexi loan
Interest Type
Floating interest rate
Lock In Period
3 years
Margin of finance
up to 80%
Approval in
30 days

Interest Rate

The interest paid based on the home loan amount borrowed

You borrowEstimated Interest Rate
more than RM500,0003.63% p.a.
*Effective interest rate will be determined by UOB upon approval.


Minimum Annual Income
Minimum Age
  • 21 to 70 years old
Who can apply
  • Malaysians
  • Foreigners

Fees & Charges

Late Penalty Fee
1% p.a. p.a. of the outstanding amount
Withdrawal Fee
Processing Fee
Early Settlement Fee
Subject to terms of agreement with bank
Redemption Letter Fee
RM50 per request
Letter for EPF Withdrawal Fee
RM20 per request
Insurance Types
  • MRTA
  • Fire Insurance

More Information

Tell me about the UOB iNTELLIGENT Retail Loan?

Traditionally, if you wanted to by a shop-lot or house-shop you've had to take a commercial property loan in the name if your business. UOB have changed all that by offering small enterprise property loans that you can hold in your own name, as a private individual.

So, if you have dreams of setting up a small business UOB offer financing up to 80% of your commercial property's value. For a live-in shop lot with a dual residential classification you can increase the financing to 95%. 

What is the difference between a flexi loan and a semi-flexi loan?

UOB calculates your interest charges at daily rest so you can deposit in excess of your monthly repayment to lower your interest and reduce your tenure.

With the flexi option, you will be given a loan and a linked current account so that you can make deposits and withdrawals anytime you like.

With the semi-flexi option, there is only one account attached to the mortgage which still allows for extra deposits and withdrawals. Withdrawals will be subject to a RM50 fee.

Can a foreigner apply?

Yes, of course. However, make sure you have a valid working visa with at least one year left to run. Your maximum margin of financing will be 80% of the property value.

Do I need to buy any insurance?

First and foremost, fire Insurance policy is compulsory. MRTA is optional but can be included in your mortgage to reduce upfront payment at the start of your tenure.

What do I need to apply for this home loan?

Completed application form
Copy of SPA / Booking Receipts / Letter or Offer from Developer

Copy of MyKad (front and back)
Business Registration Certificate – Form 9, Form 24 and Form 49
Audited balance sheet and Profit and Loss
Last 6 months bank statements
Latest year Form BE

Search Icon

Get the financial support you need


We’ll guide you through your application for this financial product