Burn through the competition with the all new Huawei Mate 8 and enjoy topnotch performance from its dual quad-core processors and T880 graphics processing unit. Did we forget to mention its fast recharge + long lasting 4000mAh litium batteries to pair along with unlimited talk time and SMS from your Celcom postpaid plan?
Why should I get this postpaid smartphone plan?
Celcom FIRST postpaid and the Huawei Mate 8 are the perfect custom match, giving you a high performing smartphone and the specs to match your daily consumer, work, social and entertainment needs. What’s more when you buy them both in a single smartphone plan, you’ll get a big discount up to RM394.50 on your Huawei phone after GST!
Which Celcom FIRST plan should I choose?
You’ve got three different Celcom postpaid plans to choose from - the FIRST Blue, FIRST Gold and FIRST Platinum, with different benefits available depending on your needs. So let’s break it down now:
Celcom FIRST Blue
- Affordable – just pay RM45 monthly and only pay RM1608 on your Huawei Mate 8
- Limited talk time and SMS – get 50 minutes free and 50 SMS to all networks
- Less data – get 2GB monthly internet and extra 500MB for weekend usage
- Rebates on upfront fee – you’ll have to pay RM150 and GST upfront, but you’ll get it credited back over 10 months
- Long contract – keep your Celcom plan for 2 years, or risk paying termination fees and losing upfront fee rebate
Celcom FIRST Gold
- Less affordable – costs RM80 monthly and you’ll pay slightly more (RM1818) on your Huawei Mate 8
- Unlimited talk time and SMS – enjoy free and unlimited talk and SMS to all networks
- More data – get 5GB monthly internet and extra 1.25GB for the weekends
- No upfront fee – unlike the Blue plan, you don’t have to pay upfront costs but an advance payment of one month subscription fee is required
- Short contract – you’ll only have to commit to your Celcom plan for 1 year.
Celcom FIRST Platinum
- High range plan - subscription fee is RM150 a month and pay only RM1728 on your Huawei Mate 8
- Unlimited talk time and SMS - it's exactly what it says with no condition!
- Even more data - get 9GB monthly internet and extra 2.25GB for weekend usage
- No upfront fee - similar to Gold plan, there will be no upfront fee except for a one month plan fee which have to be paid in advance
- Short contract - only have to serve 12 months contract
What happens if I exceed my monthly / weekend data quota?
No extra charges if you exhaust your data on your Celcom postpaid plan. But your surfing speeds will be reduced greatly if you do so. To get back to blazing fast 4G LTE speeds again, you can always get an online data top up by signing into your Celcom account at www.celcom.com.my
Do I have to pay for my Huawei Mate 8 upfront?
To walk away with your brand new smartphone you’ll have to pay the discounted device fee, based on the FIRST plan that you chose. If you don’t have enough cash on hand, you should check to see if you can sign up for an EPP plan with your credit card and avoid paying high interest rates if you decide to purchase your smartphone on credit.