What makes this insurance policy stand out?
- Cover Type
- for child, individual and family
- Maximum Entry Age
- protection up to 80 years of age
- Worldwide Assistance
- 24-hour worldwide medical assistance
- Renewal Bonus
- 10% increase of sum assured up to 100% Sum assured for accidental death and permanent disablement
How much you can claim for Allianz Shield
View more coverage details +
- Accidental Death Or Permanent Disablement
- Amount paid if an accident results in death or permanent disablement of the policyholder.
- from RM60000 up to RM1200000
- Weekly Benefit
- Extra cash payout if you are unable to work while you recuperate after an accident.
- from RM50 Avialable with additional premiums.
- Temporary Total Disablement
- Cash compensation if you are unable to work temporarily because of total disability.
- Not Covered
- Medical Expenses
- What's covered for your medical treatment and services if you're involved in an accident.
- from RM3500 up to RM10000
How much your premiums may cost
- Budget Planner
Jin Fai has just started his career as an office admin. He got ain't no savings to cope with unpredictable incidents, personal accident insurance is what he needs
- Suggested PremiumRM146
- Young Entrepreneur
Although Jamie is all ambitious and adventurous, she hasn't forgotten about her own well-being. She is looking for insurance that covers accidental events.
- Suggested PremiumRM294
- Assembly Line Worker
Being a factory worker, getting an insurance will cost more compared to white-collar worker for Jamie but that's not stopping her to get herself financially protected.
- Suggested PremiumRM307
Actual premium rates will be determined by Allianz General Insurance Company (Malaysia) Berhad and may vary from what is suggested based on age, sex, occupation, lifestyle habits and other factors.
When you come into a situation where you will need to make a claim, remember to make a list of things or documents to include in your claim before heading over to Allianz. Better yet contact them on their customer service hotline to get a better idea of what you'll need.
First of all you will need a completed claim form. Next, depending on the nature of your accident, you will need;
- A police report
- A medical report
- Medical certificates
- Original receipts and bills
- TTP and PD specialist reports
You will need some basic information documents, such as a copy of your NRIC (both sides) and maybe your credit card or bank statement for proof of payment.
After this head on over to the nearest Allianz to deliver your documents and await your claims.
- Customer Service Hotline
Am I eligible to apply for this insurance?
- Minimum Age
- At least 30 days of age
- Maximum Age
- At most 65 years of age
- Maximum Renewal Age
- At most 80 years of age
- Who can Apply
- Permanent residents
- Work permit holders