Don’t know what to do when the unexpected came knocking on your door? It’s never too late to prepare for the worst by following these simple steps:
In the event of Death
- Prior to burial/cremation process, you need to inform AmGeneral of the loss as their presence may be necessary to examine the body of the deceased
- Then, you will be given a claim form and are required to fill it up. Also, prepare the necessary documents as a proof of your claim such as certified copy of death certificate, police report if any, copy of policyholder's IC and copy of claimant's IC.
- Once all the documents are ready, submit them to your nearest AmGeneral branch.
Other claimable incidents
- Write in to AmGeneral as soon as possible or at most 14 days following the occurrence of the event.
- Similarly, they will also provide you with a claim form. Complete and attach it with the mandatory supporting documents which include copy of claimant's IC, copy of driving license in case of motor accident, police report if applicable and others as may be required by the insurer.
- Deliver them to your nearest AmGeneral branch.
You can contact them with the following method:
- Claims Hotline: 1300 80 3030
- Email: [email protected]
- Or visit any of their branch directly