What makes this insurance policy stand out?
- Cover Type
- for individual
- Maximum Entry Age
- protection up to 65 years of age
How much you can claim for AmGeneral AmPro Personal Accident Insurance
View more coverage details +
- Accidental Death
- The coverage amount paid to your closest family members if you die in an accident.
- from RM100000
- Permanent Disablement
- Cash payout following an accident if you can't work any longer or perform day to day tasks.
- from RM100000
- Temporary Total Disablement
- Cash compensation if you are unable to work temporarily because of total disability.
- Not Covered
- Medical Expenses
- What's covered for your medical treatment and services if you're involved in an accident.
- up to RM5000
How much your premiums may cost
- Fresh Graduate
Nadia has just turned 26 and she doesn't want to financially burden her family in case of accident. She is looking for a basic plan she can afford.
- Suggested PremiumRM180
- School Teacher
At 36 years old, Mr. Cheah is a school teacher with 2 children. He needs extra coverage to cover his family's expenses in case anything happens to him.
- Suggested PremiumRM280
Actual premium rates will be determined by AmGeneral Insurance Berhad and may vary from what is suggested based on age, sex, occupation, lifestyle habits and other factors.
Different type of incident calls for different set of procedure. Frown not! You could not go wrong with the simple steps laid out below:
In The Event Of Death
- Acknowledge AmGeneral of your loss before any burial or cremation is carried out. They might request to be present at examination of the body of the deceased.
- A claim form will be given to you and you are then required to fill it up. Also, prepare the necessary documents as a proof of your claim such as certified copy of death certificate, police report if any, copy of policyholder's IC and copy of claimant's IC.
- Once all the documents are ready, submit them to your nearest AmGeneral branch.
- Write in to AmGeneral as soon as possible or at most 14 days following the occurrence of the event.
- Similarly, they will also provide you with a claim form. Complete and attach it with the mandatory supporting documents which include copy of claimant's IC, copy of driving license in case of motor accident, police report if applicable and others as may be required by the insurer.
- Got them all with you? Great! Now, deliver them to your nearest AmGeneral branch.
You can contact them with the following method:
- Claims Hotline: 1300 80 3030
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or visit any of their branch directly
- Customer Service Hotline
- AmGeneral Claims Hotline
Am I eligible to apply for this insurance?
- Minimum Age
- At least 16 years of age
- Maximum Age
- At most 65 years of age