Different type of incident calls for different set of procedure. Frown not! You could not go wrong with the simple steps laid out below:
In The Event Of Death
- Acknowledge AmGeneral of your loss before any burial or cremation is carried out. They might request to be present at examination of the body of the deceased.
- A claim form will be given to you and you are then required to fill it up. Also, prepare the necessary documents as a proof of your claim such as certified copy of death certificate, police report if any, copy of policyholder's IC and copy of claimant's IC.
- Once all the documents are ready, submit them to your nearest AmGeneral branch.
- Write in to AmGeneral as soon as possible or at most 14 days following the occurrence of the event.
- Similarly, they will also provide you with a claim form. Complete and attach it with the mandatory supporting documents which include copy of claimant's IC, copy of driving license in case of motor accident, police report if applicable and others as may be required by the insurer.
- Got them all with you? Great! Now, deliver them to your nearest AmGeneral branch.
You can contact them with the following method:
- Claims Hotline: 1300 80 3030
- Email: [email protected]
- Or visit any of their branch directly