Personal Accidents include a huge range of incidents including death. There a couple procedures that you might want to keep in mind when making your insurance claim to EZTakaful.
Claims for Major and Minor Accidents
- Contact EZTakaful immediately at their hotline and request for a 'Claims Form'
- You will be required to fill it out with supporting documents regarding the Participant and the injuries sustained.
- Copy of Identification
- Copy of driver's license in case of road accident
- Police report for road accidents if applicable
- Written notice stating the injuries sustained from hospital or doctor who attended to the Participant.
- All of these documents must be delivered to your EZTakaful operator within 14 days of the accident for you to be able to make a successful claim.
In the event of Death
- Again contact EZTakaful Immediately, inform them of your loss, and procure a claims form from them.
- Your EZTakaful operator might request a family member to be present at the Post Mortem examination for the Participant
- Submit to them a copy of the examination results, a written notice stating the details of all the injuries sustained, a police report if applicable, copy of Participant's identification and driver's license.
You can contact them via;
- Hotline: 1 300 82 0010
- SMS to 39993: ez<space>w<space>your name<space>
- Whatsapp: +6017 3526122