What makes this insurance policy stand out?
- Cover Type
- for individual
- Maximum Entry Age
- protection up to 70 years of age
- Worldwide Assistance
- 24-hour worldwide assistance
- Renewal Bonus
- 10% increase of sum assured up to 50% Sum assured for accidental death and permanent disablement
How much you can claim for OAC Easi-Protector Personal Accident Insurance
View more coverage details +
- Accidental Death
- The coverage amount paid to your closest family members if you die in an accident.
- from RM25000 up to RM500000
- Permanent Disablement
- Cash payout following an accident if you can't work any longer or perform day to day tasks.
- from RM25000 up to RM500000
- Temporary Total Disablement
- Cash compensation if you are unable to work temporarily because of total disability.
- from RM50 up to RM600
- Medical Expenses
- What's covered for your medical treatment and services if you're involved in an accident.
- from RM2000 up to RM8000
How much your premiums may cost
- Fresh Graduate
Shan Shan is on career track and she wants to purchase an affordable personal accident insurance plan.
- Suggested PremiumRM169.6
- Machinery Operator
Lucas is having a high risk job. He thinks that he should get a comprehensive personal accident insurance plan to cover his financial risk if unexpected accident happened.
- Suggested PremiumRM596.78
- Business Traveller
Mr. Ewe is always on travelling trips. He realises that he should get a PA plan against unexpected accidents events.
- Suggested PremiumRM915.84
Actual premium rates will be determined by Overseas Assurance Corporation (Malaysia) Berhad and may vary from what is suggested based on age, sex, occupation, lifestyle habits and other factors.
For any personal accident claim, you can notify Overseas Assurance Corporation Malaysia at 1300131088. Alternatively, you can email OAC at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your completed claim form and supporting documents for speedy claim.
- Medical report completed by the attending physician
- Completed e-payment form
- Copy of front page of savings account book or bank statement showing account holder name and account number
On top of that, OAC requests the following documents for each type of claim.
For medical expenses claim, you will need to submit original medical bills and receipts.
For temporary disablement claim, OAC requests a copy of medical certificate.
For motor vehicle accident claim, you're requested to submit copy of police report and valid driving license at the time of accident
For death related claim, here's the requested documents.
- Copy of death certificate
- Copy of post mortem report
- Copy of marriage certificate or birth certificate
- Copy of insured person and claimant's Identification Card (IC)
- Letter of administration for death related claim above RM100000 and no nominee on policy
- Customer Service Hotline
Am I eligible to apply for this insurance?
- Minimum Age
- At least 18 years of age
- Maximum Age
- At most 65 years of age
- Maximum Renewal Age
- At most 70 years of age