For a personal accident claim, you need to notify Overseas Assurance Corporation Malaysia immediately at 1300131088 upon happening of the accident. OAC will guide you on the claim procedures.
Alternatively, you can speed up your claim by email OAC at email@example.com to submit your completed claim form and supporting documents.
- Medical report completed by the attending physician
- Completed e-payment form
- Copy of front page of savings account book or bank statement showing account holder name and account number
On top of that, OAC requests the following documents for each type of claim.
For medical expenses claim, you will need to submit original medical bills and receipts.
For temporary disablement claim, OAC requests a copy of medical certificate.
For motor vehicle accident claim, you're requested to submit copy of police report and valid driving license at the time of accident
For death related claim, here's the requested documents.
- Copy of death certificate
- Copy of post mortem report
- Copy of marriage certificate or birth certificate
- Copy of insured person and claimant's Identification Card (IC)
- Letter of administration for death related claim above RM100000 and no nominee on policy