When you want to make a claim from Overseas Assurance Corporation Malaysia, you can notify them at 1300131088. The OAC customer service representative will advise you on the course of action.
Alternatively, you can email OAC at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your completed claim form and supporting documents for speedy claim.
- Medical report completed by the attending physician
- Completed e-payment form
- Copy of front page of savings account book or bank statement showing account holder name and account number
On top of that, OAC requests the following documents for each type of claim.
For medical expenses claim, you will need to submit original medical bills and receipts.
For motor vehicle accident claim, you're requested to submit copy of police report and valid driving license at the time of accident
For death related claim, here's the requested documents.
- Copy of death certificate
- Copy of post mortem report
- Copy of marriage certificate or birth certificate
- Copy of insured person and claimant's Identification Card (IC)
- Letter of administration for death related claim above RM100000 and no nominee on policy