What makes this insurance policy stand out?
- Cover Type
- for lady
- Maximum Entry Age
- protection up to 70 years of age
- Worldwide Assistance
- 24-hour worldwide assistance
- Renewal Bonus
- 10% increase of sum assured up to 50%
How much you can claim for OAC Lady Protector Personal Accident Insurance
View more coverage details +
- Accidental Death
- The coverage amount paid to your closest family members if you die in an accident.
- from RM50000 up to RM200000
- Permanent Disablement
- Cash payout following an accident if you can't work any longer or perform day to day tasks.
- from RM50000 up to RM200000
- Temporary Total Disablement
- Cash compensation if you are unable to work temporarily because of total disability.
- Not Covered
- Medical Expenses
- What's covered for your medical treatment and services if you're involved in an accident.
How much your premiums may cost
- Fresh Graduate
23 years old Camily has just started working in an international company. She's ready to get herself a basic personal accident insurance to protect herself from unexpected accidental events.
- Suggested PremiumRM222.6
- Young Entrepreneur
Jess is a successful founder of a start up company. She think it's time to protect herself financially against personal accident events.
- Suggested PremiumRM473.82
Mabel is ready for pregnancy. She's looking for a lady personal accident plan that also covers pregnancy benefits.
- Suggested PremiumRM306.34
Actual premium rates will be determined by Overseas Assurance Corporation (Malaysia) Berhad and may vary from what is suggested based on age, sex, occupation, lifestyle habits and other factors.
Notify Overseas Assurance Corporation Malaysia at 1300131088 whenever you need to make a claim. OAC customer service representative will guide you on the following steps.
Alternatively, you can email OAC at email@example.com to submit your completed claim form and supporting documents for speedy claim.
- Medical report completed by the attending physician
- Completed e-payment form
- Copy of front page of savings account book or bank statement showing account holder name and account number
Additionally, OAC requests the following documents for each type of claim.
For medical expenses claim, you will need to submit original medical bills and receipts.
For temporary disablement claim, OAC requests a copy of medical certificate.
For motor vehicle accident claim, you're requested to submit copy of police report and valid driving license at the time of accident
For death related claim, here's the requested documents.
- Copy of death certificate
- Copy of post mortem report
- Copy of marriage certificate or birth certificate
- Copy of insured person and claimant's Identification Card (IC)
- Letter of administration for death related claim above RM100000 and no nominee on policy
- Customer Service Hotline
Am I eligible to apply for this insurance?
- Minimum Age
- At least 16 years of age
- Maximum Age
- At most 60 years of age
- Maximum Renewal Age
- At most 70 years of age
- Who can Apply
- Permanent residents