What makes this insurance policy stand out?
- Cover Type
- for individual
- Maximum Entry Age
- protection up to 70 years of age
How much you can claim for Pacific Insurance Personal Accident Insurance
- Accidental Death
- The coverage amount paid to your closest family members if you die in an accident.
- Not Covered
- Permanent Disablement
- Cash payout following an accident if you can't work any longer or perform day to day tasks.
- Not Covered
- Temporary Total Disablement
- Cash compensation if you are unable to work temporarily because of total disability.
- Medical Expenses
- What's covered for your medical treatment and services if you're involved in an accident.
- from RM500 up to RM5000
- Temporary Partial Disablement
- Partial compensation if you are temporarily only able to perform limited work after an accident.
How much your premiums may cost
- Budget Planner
Rahman wants at least RM50,000 in death and permanent disablement benefits and RM100 temporary disablement financial assistance for his policy.
- Suggested PremiumRM86
- Young Entrepreneur
Balkhish can afford for a better insurance, he's going for sum assured of RM500,000 for death and permanent disablement, highest medical expenses coverage and extra weekly benefits.
- Suggested PremiumRM774
- Assembly Line Worker
Marisa only needs accident cover up to RM100,000 and other benefits, but she'll have to pay a little extra because of her job.
- Suggested PremiumRM363
Actual premium rates will be determined by The Pacific Insurance Berhad and may vary from what is suggested based on age, sex, occupation, lifestyle habits and other factors.
How to Claim
Am I eligible to apply for this insurance?
- Minimum Age
- At least 18 years of age
- Maximum Age
- At most 65 years of age
- Maximum Renewal Age
- At most 70 years of age