What makes this insurance policy stand out?
- Cover Type
- for individual
- Maximum Entry Age
- protection up to 70 years of age
- Worldwide Assistance
- 24-hour protection
How much you can claim for Progressive Personal Accident
- Accidental Death
- The coverage amount paid to your closest family members if you die in an accident.
- Permanent Disablement
- Cash payout following an accident if you can't work any longer or perform day to day tasks.
- Temporary Total Disablement
- Cash compensation if you are unable to work temporarily because of total disability.
- Medical Expenses
- What's covered for your medical treatment and services if you're involved in an accident.
- from RM1000 up to RM3000
- Repatriation or Funeral Expenses
- Cost covered to return your body or ashes back to Malaysia, or for the funeral bills if you pass away.
- Temporary Partial Disablement
- Partial compensation if you are temporarily only able to perform limited work after an accident.
How much your premiums may cost
- Fresh Graduate
Diana has just started her career and she's looking for a budget plan that provides cover for accidental death and permanent disability only.
- Suggested PremiumRM127
- Machinery Operator
Austin is working as a junior mechanical engineer. He think it's time to get himself a PA insurance policy that secures his finances in case of an accident.
- Suggested PremiumRM556
Komala has two children that she has to take care of, which is why she's planning to get herself extra protection and higher benefits.
- Suggested PremiumRM1272
Actual premium rates will be determined by Progressive Insurance Berhad and may vary from what is suggested based on age, sex, occupation, lifestyle habits and other factors.
How to Claim
- Customer Service Hotline
Am I eligible to apply for this insurance?
- Minimum Age
- At least 16 years of age
- Maximum Age
- At most 64 years of age
- Maximum Renewal Age
- At most 70 years of age