What makes this insurance policy stand out?
- Cover Type
- for individual, couple and child
- Maximum Entry Age
- protection up to 70 years of age
- Worldwide Assistance
- 24-hour worldwide assistance
How much you can claim for Prudential BSN Takaful Giro Takaful Pelindung
View more coverage details +
- Accidental Death Or Permanent Disablement
- Amount paid if an accident results in death or permanent disablement of the policyholder.
- from RM35000 up to RM100000
- Weekly Benefit
- Extra cash payout if you are unable to work while you recuperate after an accident.
- Not Covered
- Temporary Total Disablement
- Cash compensation if you are unable to work temporarily because of total disability.
- Not Covered
- Medical Expenses
- What's covered for your medical treatment and services if you're involved in an accident.
- from RM350 up to RM1000
How much your premiums may cost
- Budget Planner
A junior graphic designer in a small company, Razali is looking for a budget personal accident plan that he can afford!
- Suggested PremiumRM126
- Young Entrepreneur
Salimah and his husband do not want to take financial risks on huge hospital expenses due to accident. They want a single comprehensive PA takaful plan that covers both of them.
- Suggested PremiumRM380
Aziz has a steady income working at a multinational company. He thinks that he should get better personal accident insurance cover for his wife and kids.
- Suggested PremiumRM533
Actual premium rates will be determined by Prudential BSN Takaful Berhad and may vary from what is suggested based on age, sex, occupation, lifestyle habits and other factors.
You need to submit the completed claim form when you want to make a claim from PruBSN. The other supporting documents are as following.
- original receipt per consultation or treatment
- proof of injury such as X-ray film and report, photo and medical certificate.
Here's a list of claim forms by different type of claims.
- Customer Service Hotline
Am I eligible to apply for this insurance?
- Minimum Age
- At least 12 months of age
- Maximum Age
- At most 65 years of age
- Maximum Renewal Age
- At most 70 years of age