What makes this insurance policy stand out?
- Cover Type
- for individual
- Maximum Entry Age
- protection up to 70 years of age
- Renewal Bonus
- 10% increase of sum assured up to 50%
How much you can claim for QBE Flexi Care Cover
- Accidental Death
- The coverage amount paid to your closest family members if you die in an accident.
- from RM50000 up to RM500000
- Permanent Disablement
- Cash payout following an accident if you can't work any longer or perform day to day tasks.
- from RM50000 up to RM500000
- Temporary Total Disablement
- Cash compensation if you are unable to work temporarily because of total disability.
- from RM50 up to RM300 per week
- Medical Expenses
- What's covered for your medical treatment and services if you're involved in an accident.
- from RM3000 up to RM8000
- Double Indemnity
- For death that occurs using public transportation you get double the accidental death benefits.
- from RM100000 up to RM1000000
- Dental And Cosmetic Surgery
- Total cover for dental treatment and reconstructive surgery for injuries that are accident related.
- from RM3000 up to RM5000
- Ambulance Fee
- For the ambulance ride to the hospital and paramedics who arrive on the scene.
- from RM300 up to RM500
- Total expenses to transport your body or ashes back to Malaysia if you pass away while overseas.
- from RM2000 up to RM5000
- Funeral Expenses
- What your insurer will cover for your funeral if you pass away in an accident
- from RM1000 up to RM4000
- Hospital Allowance
- This is a cash benefit if you're admitted to the hospital due to an accident.
- from RM50 up to RM100 per week
- Visitation Allowance
- For your family to visit you at the hospital without having to worry about cost of travel and other expenses.
- from RM500
- Post Mortem Report
- For the cost involved in determining the cause of death of the policyholder.
- from RM200
- Cover benefits provided by the insurer if policyholder is kidnapped.
- from RM5000
- Total cost covered for purchase of artificial limbs if you lose your arms or legs in an accident.
- from RM1000
How much your premiums may cost
- Fresh Graduate
Emilia is looking for a budget policy which also provides weekly benefits, just in case she's involved in an accident which prevents her from going to work.
- Suggested PremiumRM124
- Business Traveller
Jamal spends most of his time on the road, so he wants the best personal accident insurance available with max benefits.
- Suggested PremiumRM776
- Machinery Operator
Pak Adam job is classified as dangerous, so he'll have to pay an extra chunk for his premiums even though he's only looking for a regular plan.
- Suggested PremiumRM612
Actual premium rates will be determined by QBE Insurance (Malaysia) Berhad and may vary from what is suggested based on age, sex, occupation, lifestyle habits and other factors.
How to Claim
Am I eligible to apply for this insurance?
- Minimum Age
- At least 18 years of age
- Maximum Age
- At most 65 years of age
- Maximum Renewal Age
- At most 70 years of age