In the event that you need to make a claim with QBE, keep in mind there are a couple of key procedures you want to take note of.
Major and Minor Accidents
You will need to contact QBE immediately and inform them of what has occurred whether it be fatal or not. Request that they send you a 'Claims Form' to download and fill in.
You will need to compile a list of the following documentation to attach to the claims form before you submit it;
- Copy of your NRIC
- Copy of Driver's license (for road Accidents)
- Police Reports (where applicable)
- Medical Report and Physician Reports
- Original hospital bills and receipts
- Written notice stating the facts of the Accident in detail
Once you have everything together, submit them ASAP to QBE or your insurance agent for processing.
In the event of your death, the person applying for a claim or your beneficiary will need to include a post mortem report as well as a death certificate.