What makes this insurance policy stand out?
- Cover Type
- for individual, couple and family
- Maximum Entry Age
- protection up to 60 years of age
How much you can claim for Takaful Ikhlas PA Permata Takaful
- Accidental Death
- The coverage amount paid to your closest family members if you die in an accident.
- from RM100000 up to RM300000
- Permanent Disablement
- Cash payout following an accident if you can't work any longer or perform day to day tasks.
- Temporary Total Disablement
- Cash compensation if you are unable to work temporarily because of total disability.
- Not Covered
- Medical Expenses
- What's covered for your medical treatment and services if you're involved in an accident.
- Not Covered
- Double Indemnity
- For death that occurs using public transportation you get double the accidental death benefits.
- from RM200000 up to RM600000
- Ambulance Fee
- For the ambulance ride to the hospital and paramedics who arrive on the scene.
- from RM up to RM500
- Cash Relief
- Emergency cash benefit to your family if you pass away in an accident, this is on top of accidental death coverage.
- from RM1000 up to RM3000 coverage for Immediate Death Expenses
- Hospital Allowance
- This is a cash benefit if you're admitted to the hospital due to an accident.
- from RM100 up to RM300 each day, up to 60 days per policy year
How much your premiums may cost
- Budget Planner
On a tight string, Hanif decides that the basic PA Permata Takaful plan will fit his budget best.
- Suggested PremiumRM170
Marriage life comes with its responsibilities. Muthu wants a plan that provides comprehensive protection for him and his wife.
- Suggested PremiumRM980
Khairul and Anisa are proud owners of their own startup company. They want a Takaful policy that provides cover for the family.
- Suggested PremiumRM870
Actual premium rates will be determined by Takaful Ikhlas Berhad and may vary from what is suggested based on age, sex, occupation, lifestyle habits and other factors.
How to Claim
Am I eligible to apply for this insurance?
- Minimum Age
- At least 18 years of age
- Maximum Age
- At most 60 years of age