What do I need to know about the Agrobank AgroCash-i?
This loan from Agrobank will allow you to borrow money at affordable interest rates for your own personal use or to start sowing the seeds for your business!
You can service your monthly instalments via Biro Perkhidmatan Angkasa (BPA) for easy and hassle free repayments for up to a maximum of 10 years. You can opt for a lower flat interest rate, or a floating rate loan - potentially lowering your interest payments in the future.
Additionally, Takaful insurance protection is compulsory.
Who can apply for this loan?
This personal loan is open to both government servants and those working at selected government linked companies.
- BPA deduction of no more than 60% of your monthly income
- Open to those aged 18 to 60 years old.
- Only need a minimum income of RM1,000 per month
- BPA deduction of no more than 50% of your salary
- Eligible applicants must be between 21 to 60 years old
- You will nee at least RM2,000 in monthly income
How much can I borrow from Agrobank?
For government servant, you can borrow up to a limit of RM200,000. But of course, that would depend on a thorough credit check and your monthly income.
As for those working in government-linked companies, you may borrow up to 10x times your gross salary, or based on the maximum financing limit of RM100,000. You will also get different profit rates:
|12 to 36 months||BR + 3.22% p.a.|
|48 to 120 months||BR + 3.67% p.a.|
Note: Agrobank current Base Rate is at 3.6%
What do I need to apply for this personal loan?
There are a few documents that you would need before making your way to the nearest Agrobank branch:
- Photocopy of Identity Card
- Photocopy of latest three (3) months payslip
- Employer’s Confirmation Letter
- Bank statement where the salary being credited