Emicro Personal Loan, Providing You Fast Loans in 6 Hours
There are ups and downs in life, anything can happen at times you are not prepared financially. Luckily, there is always a light at the end of a dark financial tunnel.
Emicro Services Sdn Bhd is a licensed company under Ministry of Housing and Local Government (KPKT) that provides a fast microloan to Malaysians only.
Apply for this loan online to get approved and your money banked into account as fast as 6 hours. It is recommended to use CIMB Bank as your designated account for fast deposit.
If you apply anytime outside of working hours, you will receive your personal loan the next working day.
What is the Minimum and Maximum Fast Loans That Emicro Provide?
At the moment, the minimum amount of a fast loan you can borrow is RM500 while the maximum amount is RM10,000.
|Fast Loan Amount||Tenure|
|RM500 - RM1,000||6 months|
|RM1,001 - RM3,000||6 months|
|RM3,001 - RM5,000||12 months|
|RM5,001 - RM10,000||24 months|
Emicro Personal Loan Offers Flat Interest Rate
The interest rate of this personal loan is fixed and flat at 18% p.a. This interest is calculated on your total approved loan amount and payable every month until maturity.
This personal loan also comes with fees and charges such as:
- Processing fee (including Stamp Duty & Legal Fees): max. RM400, depending on the loan amount
- Late payment interest: 8% from the current outstanding amount
- Late penalty fee: RM25, when principal or interest not paid within 7 days after the due date
Emicro Personal Loan Eligibility Requirements
Emicro accepts fast loan application from any Malaysian aged between 21 to 50 years old. In order to process your application, please prepare:
- Original MyKad (Front/Back)
- Your selfie, holding MyKad (to avoid identity fraud)
- Latest salary slip or EPF Statement
- Utility bills (electricity/water/maintenance, etc)
Pre-approval Basic Requirements
To approve your personal loan application, Emicro has set some pre-approval criteria such as follows:
Emicro will NOT approve personal loan applications from:
- Government employee (PDRM Police/ Security/ Bomba/Army/Prison Officer)
- Factory operator/store keeper
- Sales promoter
- Driver (Grab, truck or lorry) and
- Commission-based employee.
Your monthly nett income must be more than your Emicro monthly repayment, else the application will be rejected. For example:
Nett income: RM4,000
Current commitment: RM3,500
If you borrow RM3,000 from Emicro, with a monthly repayment of RM545, your application will be rejected.
RM4,000 - RM3,500 = RM500 (your disposable income is lower than the monthly repayment)
CTOS/CCRIS Blacklist or Legal Cases
Applicants must not be blacklisted by CTOS or CCRIS and/or involved in legal cases.
CCRIS Repayment Record
Emicro will reject your application if you:
- have a record of not paying any loan for more than 3 months (except PTPTN)
- are over 30 years old and don't have a loan record on CCRIS
Duration of Employment
The duration of your employment must be more than 6 months when applying for Emicro personal loan.
Emicro Fast Microloans Repayment
There are a few easy ways to repay your personal loan:
Transfer the money to Emicro bank account and enter your ID number or mobile number as the reference. Next step, upload the transfer slip to Emicro web or app.
FPX online banking
Pay via FPX online banking in Emicro web or App.
Make the repayment via ATM transfer to the company bank account. After that, upload the transfer slip to Emicro website or app.
Repay your microloan via JomPAY and upload the slip to Emicro web or app.