What is an Evo Credit loan?
Evo Credit is a personal loan offered to Malaysian consumers by Evo Capital Solutions Sdn Bhd – a licensed community credit company registered under the Ministry of Local Government Development of Malaysia or KPKT.
What can I do with this personal loan?
You can ease your financial burdens with extra funds from Evo Credit. Whatever the reason, several types of loans are being offered by Evo Credit such as Startup Capital Loan, Wedding Loan, Renovation Loan, Pay Day Loan, Clear Bank Blacklist Loan and Secured Loan.
That said, here are the things that you can do with this personal loan:
- Expand the capital of your startup business with the Startup Loan
- Turn your wedding into a dream come true with the Wedding Loan
- Personalise your home with the Renovation Loan
- Get a short-term loan for emergencies and pay back when your payday comes with the Pay Day Loan
- Settle all your outstanding balances and restore your credit background with the Clear Bank Blacklist Loan
- Enjoy as low as a 1% interest rate per month if you can provide a property as collateral with the Secured Loan
How much can I borrow and what are the interest rates?
Evo Credit offers loan amounts from RM5,000 up to the maximum loan amount of RM400,000. The repayment period, on the other hand, you may choose from 2 months up to a longer tenure of 5 years or 60 months.
The interest rate of this personal loan is fixed and flat and varies according to the loan type – secured or unsecured. Do refer to the table below for clarification.
|Minimum Loan Amount||Maximum Loan Amount||Interest Rate|
|Secured Loan||Unsecured Loan|
|RM5,000||RM400,000||Maximum 12% p.a.||Maximum 18% p.a.|
Can I settle my Evo Credit loan earlier?
Yes, you may settle and pay off your loan earlier than your contracted loan tenure if you wish to do so. However, you are required to provide Evo Credit with a written notice within 30 days. Plus, an early termination fee will be imposed on you as per the loan agreement as well.
How can I apply for an Evo Credit loan?
You can apply for Evo Credit seamlessly through an online application with RinggitPlus at any time and anywhere. Follow the steps below and you’ll get your financing in no time!
- Click the Apply Now button above
- You will then be directed to our WhatsApp chatbot
- Next, answer the questions as shown in the chatbot
- After that, simply follow the application journey accordingly!
What if I’m blacklisted? Can I still apply for an Evo Credit loan?
Depending on your credit history with other financial institutions because all this information (outstanding credit card, personal loan, home loan or car loan debts) will be captured in CCRIS / CTOS (a system that collects credit information on borrowers, not blacklisting them).
Assuming you have poor credit standing due to irregular payments, the best course of action would be to break the habit and start making your payments on time to avoid future hurdles.
Evo Credit is more likely to approve your personal loan application if you can show that you are managing your personal finances, rather than accumulating more debt.