For a limited time until 6 July 2020, enjoy interest rate as low as 5.50% p.a. on your personal loan when you apply for any amount between RM30,000 to RM250,000, with repayment terms from 2 to 5 years, subject to Hong Leong Bank's Personal Loan terms and conditions.
Why should I apply for Hong Leong Personal Loan?
There are several contributing factors you might want to consider with Hong Leong Personal Loan, such as:
- Higher financing limits up to RM250,000;
- Longer and flexible repayment tenure up to 5 years;
- No guarantor and collateral required;
- 20% cashback on interests paid on your loan. To qualify for this cashback offer, you must pay every installment of your personal loan on or before the due date. (Rebate is not applicable with the current campaign)
How fast can I get my money?
Hong Leong Bank ensures a fast turnaround time for this personal loan.
You could get your personal loan application approved within 48 hours, once you have submitted the application form and all relevant documents.
You can access to your money via a bank account maintained with Hong Leong Bank or other banks of your choice. However for the latter, it will be subjected to IBG transfer time and charges.
How do I make my monthly instalment payments?
Your personal loan repayments begin on the first day of the month following the date you have received the money and shall continue every month until the total amount of the loan is fully repaid.
There are many channels you can choose to make your personal loan instalment payment, such as:
- Standing Instructions from your Current Account or Savings Account
- Internet banking via Hong Leong Connect or other banks
- Cash payment at MEPS or via Interbank Giro
- Over-the-counter at branches or via cash deposit machine
Can I pay my Hong Leong Personal Loan off early?
Absolutely. But, you need to inform Hong Leong Bank with a 3-month written notice or 3-month interest payments on the amount redeemed before you fully terminating it.
Also, there is no penalty for early settlement.
What documents do I need to prepare for this Hong Leong Personal Loan application?
In order to process your personal loan application, you will be asked to provide some supporting documents before making your way to the nearest branch:
- Copy of MyKad (front and back)
- Latest 3-months salary slip
- Latest EPF statement
- Latest EA form.
- Copy of MyKad (front and back)
- Business Registration Certificate or Operating License
- Latest 6-month Company's bank statement
- Latest B form.
Am I qualified to apply for Hong Leong Bank personal loan if I'm blacklisted?
Depending on your credit history with other financial institutions because all these information (outstanding credit card, personal loan, home loan or car loan debts) will be captured in CCRIS / CTOS (a system that collect credit information on borrowers, not blacklisting them).
Assuming you have poor credit standing due to irregular payments, the best course of action would be to break the habit and start making your payments on time to avoid future hurdles.
Hong Leong Bank is more likely to approve your personal loan application if you can show that you are managing your personal finances, rather than accumulating more debt.