What is the BSN Adult GIRO Account?
The BSN Adult GIRO Account is made for individuals of 16 years old and above - guess it doesn't take much to be called an adult these days!
You have the options to open a personal account, trust account or joint account with up to 2 account holders. Upon account opening, you will be issued with BSN VISA Debit Card, which can only be used extensively for cash withdrawals and transactions, and a passbook.
That's not all, your savings money will earn a flat interest rate of 0.25%, which will be calculated based on monthly minimum balance and credited every year.
What are the benefits of having this savings account?
First off, you have the access to banking facilities provided by BSN such as:
- Any deposits, withdrawal and transactions can be made at any BSN counter or ATM.
- Interbank GIRO (IBG) services,SMS banking, along with convenient bill payments via Standing Instruction.
- Shop at any retail outlet that has the VISA Electron logo, using BSN Matrix Card worldwide!
- Live debt free with the BSN VISA payWave Debit Card - have all the benefits of a credit card without piling on the debt
How to apply for BSN Adult GIRO Account?
Before making your way to the nearest BSN branches, you will need to prepare the following items:
- Identity Card
- BSN GIRO Account Application Form duly completed
- Initial deposit of RM50