What is the BSN Basic Savings Account Account?
The BSN Basic savings account is a regular savings account for anyone over the age of 18, and wants to begin their financial journey! This is account is quick easy and comes with no frills attached.
That's not all, your savings money will earn a flat interest rate of 0.25%, which will be calculated based on monthly minimum balance and credited every year.
What are the benefits of having this savings account?
First off, you have the access to banking facilities provided by BSN such as:
- Any deposits, withdrawal and transactions can be made at any BSN counter or ATM.
- Interbank GIRO ( IBG) services,SMS banking, along with convenient bill payments via Standing Instruction.
- Shop at any retail outlet that has the VISA Electron logo, using BSN Matrix Card worldwide!
- Live debt free with the BSN VISA payWave Debit Card - have all the benefits of a credit card without piling on the debt
How to apply for BSN Basic Savings Account?
Before making your way to the nearest BSN branches, you will need to prepare the following items:
- Identity Card
- BSN Basic Savings Account Application Form duly completed
- Initial deposit of RM50