CIMB Islamic Savings Account-i Plus

Comes with CIMB Debit MasterCard, enjoy exclusive discounts and offers with up to RM10,000 withdrawal limit.

CIMB Islamic Savings Account-i Plus
Profit Rate
0.1% to 0.35% p.a.
Account Type
Min. Deposit
Phone Banking
Account Statement
eStatement (via email)

Profit Rate

What you earn based on the amount that you have in your account

Min. AmountMax. AmountProfit Rate
RM1RM100,0000.1% p.a.
RM100,001RM200,0000.15% p.a.
RM200,001RM300,0000.25% p.a.
RM300,001No maximum0.35% p.a.


What would make it different?

Online Banking
CIMB Clicks
Mobile App
PIDM Protected
Up to RM250,000
ATM Card

Fees & Charges

ATM Card Issuance Fee
Early Closure Fee
Inactive Account Fee


Minimum Age
  • 12 years old
Minimum Initial Deposit
Minimum Balance
Who can apply
  • Malaysians
  • Foreigners

More Information

What is a CIMB Islamic Savings Account-i Plus?

CIMB Islamic Savings Account-i Plus is a shariah-compliant product, following the principle of Tawarruq vis-a-vis Commodity Murabahah and protected by PIDM. 

It is a statement-based savings account whereby account statement are made available online via CIMB Clicks. 

In line with online banking, CIMB Islamic bank allows you to manage your finances anytime, whether it's at home or on your phone. 

You can view account balances, pay bills, transfer funds and more with a click of a button.

What benefits can I get from this Savings Account-i Plus by CIMB Islamic?

Your savings account comes with a CIMB Debit MasterCard with ATM withdrawal limit up to RM10,000! 

Whether you like to shop or dine, you can now enjoy exclusive merchant discounts and offers across Malaysia with your new Debit Card.

How much do I need to deposit to open this account?

The minimum initial deposit is RM250 but you only need to maintain a minimum balance of RM20 at all times.

Am I eligible to apply for CIMB Islamic Savings Account-i Plus?

If you're applying as an individual, as young as 12 years old can apply and open CIMB Islamic Savings Account-i Plus. 

Bring along your identification card, or passport and also a copy of your utility bill for verification of address.

If you represent an association, societies or clubs, you will need to prepare a few more documents when applying:

  • A certified copy of the organisation's resolution
  • Letter of Authority
  • Rules and Regulations
  • Copies of all authorised signatories' identification cards
Search Icon

Get the financial support you need


We’ll guide you through your application for this financial product