Can I apply for HBC Advance Savings Account?
Yes, you can if you are 18 years old and above and meet one of the following criteria.
- Have a minimum monthly salary of RM5,000 credited into HSBC Advance account.
- Have a home loan facility of at least RM30,000.
- Deposit and/or invest in Advance savings, Time Deposits, Unit Trusts funds, Single Contribution Plan with a Total Relationship Balance (TBR) of at least RM30,000.
What are the benefits of opening this account?
1. You get a HSBC Advance VISA Debit Card and a cheque book.
2. HSBC Advance allows banking on-the-go with Mobile Baning app.
3. You also get one consolidated e-statement via Personal Internet Banking.
Preferential Rates and Rewards
1. You earn high interest rates on your account balance the more you save!
2. You get to enjoy banking convenience with 2 complimentary MEPS withdrawals per month.
3. Plus, an unlimited interbank GIRO transfer services at no extra charge.
What are the fees and charges to open a HSBC Advance Savings Account?
You are subject to a monthly RM10 account fee if your TBR falls below RM30,000. If you maintain the minimum eligibility criteria, 3 months of account fees will be waived. For those taking a home loan facility, no account fees will be charged. It's literally free for life!