Can I apply for HBC Advance Savings Account?
Yes, you can if you are 18 years old and above and meet one of the following criteria.
- Have a minimum monthly salary of RM5,000 credited into HSBC Advance account.
- Have a home loan facility of at least RM30,000.
- Deposit and/or invest in Advance savings, Time Deposits, Unit Trusts funds, Single Contribution Plan with a Total Relationship Balance (TBR) of at least RM30,000.
What are the benefits of opening this account?
1. You get a HSBC Advance VISA Debit Card and a cheque book.
2. HSBC Advance allows banking on-the-go with Mobile Baning app.
3. You also get one consolidated e-statement via Personal Internet Banking.
Preferential Rates and Rewards
1. You earn high interest rates of up to 0.6% p.a. The more you save, the more you earn!
2. You get to enjoy banking convenience with 2 complimentary MEPS withdrawals per month.
3. Plus, an unlimited interbank GIRO transfer services at no extra charge.
What are the fees and charges to open a HSBC Advance Savings Account?
You are subject to a monthly RM10 account fee if your TBR falls below RM30,000. If you maintain the minimum eligibility criteria, 3 months of account fees will be waived. For those taking a home loan facility, no account fees will be charged. It's literally free for life!