What is HSBC Basic Savings Account?
With this basic savings account, you are eligible to earn a flat interest rate of 0.25% which this is good enough for a basic savings account, as it may happens to other banks where there are no interest rate for their basic accounts.
What are the features and benefits?
Despite this is a basic account, you are allowed to access to the Internet Banking at online@ HSBC to make your banking transactions. For keeping track of your past banking transactions, you can always access to the HSBC online banking to check on your e-statement. For your convenience, HSBC issued a ATM card cum debit card of HSBC Visa Debit Card to make your payment and make cash withdrawal at ATM facilities conveniently.
Who can apply?
This savings account is open for all where everyone can apply for it. As this is a deposit account, a minimum deposit of RM20 is required for account opening.
Do I need to pay any fees and charges?
Yes. You can refer to the charges from the list below.
- The card replacement charges is RM12 for each card.
- Once exceed ATM withdrawal at 6th time, it costs you RM1 for each withdrawal.
- The MEPS withdrawal at other banks is RM4 per withdrawal.
- The HOUSe withdrawal costs you RM1 for each withdrawal.
- RM10 will be imposed on your account for each overseas withdrawal.
- Each statement request costs you RM20.