For a limited time until 30th June 2019, you can earn profit rate as high as 6.08% p.a. when you place a fresh fund into your OCBC Premier Booster Account savings account TWICE the amount in your Fixed Deposit account for 3 months.
Tell me more about this fixed deposit promotion
This Premier Deal promotion is open to all eligible Premier Banking members, holding a valid identity card and whose accounts are in good standing with OCBC Bank or OCBC Al-Amin. The mechanics are very simple:
- You need to deposit a minimum RM50,000 into your Premier Booster Account;
- You also need to deposit a new fresh fund into your 3-month tenure Fixed Deposit-i for a minimum amount of RM25,000;
- To earn 6.08% p.a. profit rate on your Premier Fixed Deposit, you must double the amount of deposit into your Premier Booster Account or not more than RM3 million, whichever is lower; and finally
- The deposit in your Premier Booster Account will be earmarked for 3 months.
Subject to terms and conditions.
More flexible with OCBC Premier Booster Account
With OCBC Premier Booster Account, you can enjoy flexible savings account that lets you withdraw your funds anytime without penalty (no holding period), withdraw cash from MEPS ATM network for free and request for a sweeping facility to issue cheques.
Only selected individuals that are referred to as "Eligible Premier Banking Members" can apply for this OCBC savings account. The criteria for Eligible Premier Banking Members:
- Malaysian residents, permanent residents and non-residents
- have good standing with their account
- OCBC's Eligible Premier Banking Members who apply and accepted to be members of OCBC Bank Premier Banking / Premier Private Client
- own an OCBC Premier Booster Account and the primary account holders
How can I earn the wealth bonus?
The OCBC wealth bonus is only valid until 31 December 2019 with conditions:
|Regular premium insurance starting from||Single premium insurance starting from||Unit Trust lump sum investment starting from|
|First RM50,000||RM6,000 (first-year annual premium)||-||RM20,000|
|First RM200,000||RM20,000 (first-year annual premium)||RM100,000||RM80,000|
|First RM500,000||RM50,000 (first-year annual premium)||RM200,000||RM200,000|