Apply for a UOB Savings Account and get free sign-up rewards!
For a limited time only, all approved applicants of eligible UOB savings account(s) will receive a free sign-up gift of a RM40 Lazada E-Voucher.
This campaign runs from 5 April 2022 to 31 May 2022, subject to campaign's terms and conditions.
Who is qualified for this promotion?
This campaign is open to new customers that:
- Sign up for the campaign offer through the link provided on RinggitPlus and submit their details via RinggitPlus WhatsApp chatbot
- Download the UOB CASA Application via UOB Mighty App
Those that are not eligible for this campaign include:
- Customers who already open any participating savings accounts below that are not via RinggitPlus
- Customers who carry out an online application for joint account or trust account
Wait. There's more rewards for you!
Aside from the sign-up gift mentioned above, you can also stand a chance to bring home another exciting sign-up rewards as well such as RM50 Cash Reward, Apple Watch Series 7, plus Spin and get rewarded with up to RM100 Cash.
This on-going campaign by UOB is valid until 31 May 2022, subject to the below campaign's terms and conditions:
1. UOB Malaysia "RM50 Reward Campaign" Terms and Conditions
2. UOB Malaysia "Apple Watch Giveaway Campaign" Terms and Conditions
3. UOB Malaysia "Spin and Win Campaign" Terms and Conditions
Which savings accounts can I apply for?
You can apply for:
- UOB Stash Savings Account
- UOB One Account
- UOB Lady's Savings Account
- UOB ProSave Account-i
I'm interested. How can I sign up for an account?
It's simple! Kindly follow these steps to sign up for an eligible UOB savings account:
- Download UOB Mighty App and select your choice of the participating savings account
- Capture an image of your MyKad and perform a facial recognition
- Complete the e-form
- Set up your online banking and Mighty Secure
- Transfer funds via DuitNow to activate (Pay-to-Account-Number)
Where can I reach out to you for more information?
For any questions, please get in touch with us via email at [email protected], or DM our FB page.
About UOB ProSave Account-i
The UOB ProSave Account-i is a Shariah-compliant savings account that gives you peace of mind. Malaysian residents or permanent residents aged 18 years old and above are eligible to apply.
It also offers complimentary takaful coverage of up to RM10,000 for Death, Total and Permanent Disability (TPD), including Critical Illness to the primary account holders aged up to 60 years old.
Check out the table here for your easy reference on the takaful coverage:
|Type of Takaful Coverage||Sum Covered||Monthly Average Balance (MAB)|
|Death, Total and Permanent Disability (TPD), and Critical Illness||RM1,500||RM1 to RM7,000|
|RM5,000||RM7,000 to RM13,000|
Additional benefit that you may get with UOB ProSave Account-i
Upon opening the ProSave Account-i, account holders can enjoy up to 4x waiver on the MEPS withdrawal fee when you maintain a MAB of RM5,000 in your account.
However if you have a lower amount than that, the usual RM1 fee will still apply whenever you withdraw at any other banks' ATMs nationwide.
A hassle-free banking experience
The UOB ProSave Account-i offers many benefits such as the UOB Personal Internet Banking, 24-hour banking services, and 24-hour electronic banking centres.
Besides that, you can also track your transactions via monthly statements for free which is downloadable from the UOB Personal Internet Banking!
Complete your banking experience with UOB Debit MasterCard
Save and earn up to 1.60% per annum on the amount that you have in your savings account-i, credited monthly.
Get more benefits when you apply the UOB Debit MasterCard. With the card, you also get access to various UOB promotions.
- Minimum 18 years old
- Original MyKad or NRIC for Malaysians
- Passport for non-Malaysians
- Utility bill under your name
- No minimum balance needs to be maintained in the account
Sign up for the UOB ProSave Account-i with the Mighty App
No more queuing at the bank just to open an account, you can now do so easily via UOB’s the Mighty App, anytime and anywhere. As for the requirement, you must be a Malaysian aged 18 years old and above, have a MyKad or NRIC issued post April 2012 (with ghost image), and hold a current/savings account in another local bank with internet banking access.
Standby the initial deposit of RM100, and take these simple steps to open the ProSave Account-i:
1. Download the UOB Mighty App, and select “ProSave Account-i”.
2. Take a picture of your MyKad or NRIC, and perform facial recognition.
3. Complete the e-form as instructed.
4. Set up your online banking and Mighty Secure.
5. Transfer funds via DuitNow (Pay-to-Account-Number).
And you’re done! Your UOB ProSave Account-i is now active and you may start performing any transactions.
Can I still open a UOB ProSave Account-i if I don't meet the above requirements?
Yes! Malaysians and Foreigners can still apply for the account if they're at least 18 years old. There are a few documents that you'll need to prepare before making your way to your nearest UOB Malaysia branch:
- MyKad (IC) for Malaysians and Passport for foreigners
- A copy of your latest water, electricity or phone bill with your name and address clearly stated
- Letter of Employment or Student Permit for foreigners who are working or studying in Malaysia
- Minimum initial deposit of RM100