What is Maybank Yippie Care 2?
This is a term life insurance by Mayban Life Assurance Berhad made especially for children. It's never too early to plan ahead for their future!
Early childhood is when they're full of energy and you may not have your eyes on them all the time - so make sure they get complete protection against Death and Total and Permanent Disability ( TPD).
For as little as RM100 each month, you can buy the Maybank Yippie Care 2 for a minimum sum assured of RM15,000 or maximum of RM250,000.
Ok, but what’s great about the Yippie Care 2?
Once the policy reaches maturity, the Yippie Care 2 will guarantee to give back DOUBLE your original sum assured, given that you've never made a claim throughout your policy period.
For example, a Yippie Care 2 policy with a coverage term of 17 years and a basic sum assured of RM60,000 for death and disability benefits will give you back a total of RM120,000 - that's enough to pay off their college fees and the downpayment for their first car!
Can I get a discount for this term life insurance policy?
You’ll also get a discount on your premium if you choose to be assured for at least RM50,000.
How old must my child be to apply?
This life term insurance policy is available for children between the ages of 1 month and 15 years. To apply, children have to be accompanied by a parents or guardian, who have to be between ages 16 to 60 years.
The Maybank Yippie Care 2 policy will reach maturity once your child reaches the age of either 18, 21, 23, or 25. It's your choice.
Can I get additional protection for my child?
If you’d like to get even more coverage for your child, you also have the option of getting the following riders to add on to your Yippie Care 2 policy:
- Critical Illness Rider – coverage for 36 different terminal illnesses such as cancer, stroke, or heart problems.
- Waiver of Premium for Death or TPD – waiver on all future premiums in the event of death or total and permanent disability
- Waiver of Premium for Critical Illness – premium waiver when you're diagnosed with a serious disease.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment – additional coverage for death or total and permanent disability as a result of an accident.
- Hospital and Surgical Rider – claim for those expensive hospital bills and surgery fees.
How do I pay my premium?
With a Maybank current or savings accounts, you have the convenient option to auto-debit your premium payments. You’ll also have the option of paying either monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or annualy.
Okay great, but how much do I need to pay?
The minimum monthly payment would be as little as RM100, depending on your sum assured, coverage term, and underwriting.