What is the Prudential PRUterm all about?
Do you worry about your family's savings or just want to have leverage on your emergency funds? PRUterm is a term life insurance policy by Prudential Assurance that'll give you and your loved ones coverage in the event of your death or total and permanent disability.
Should you die or are permanently handicapped during your coverage term, PRUterm will pay out the benefits to you or your next of kin in a lump sum payment - want to be assured for RM50,000? Get paid the same amount when making a claim!
To enhance your coverage, PRUterm gives you the flexibility of adding optional benefits, such as medical and health benefits to give you even more insurance protection.
What add-on benefits can I buy to enhance my insurance coverage?
You can add-on optional insurance riders to your PRUterm insurance plan to give you even more coverage ranging from hospitalisation income to securing your mortgage payments. Check them out below:
- Accidental death & disablement – additional cash payments if death and disablement is because of an accident.
- Weekly indemnity – provides weekly income should you become handicapped. Ease the pressure of not working.
- Crisis Cover Plus –makes sure that your family stays financially healthy when you're diagnosed with any of the 36 critical illnesses
- PRU major med 5 – emergency fund not enough? This add-on will provide additional healthcare and hospitalisation benefits
- PRUmortgage – financial help when unable to pay off your housing loan
Who can buy this Prudential term-life insurance plan?
Prudential PRUterm is available to anyone between the ages of 16 to 65 years old.
How long will I be insured?
With PRUterm, you can choose from a range of flexible coverage periods depending on your needs and budget.
PRUterm offers coverage for total and permanent disability until you are 60 years of age. Your policy will expire once you reach the age of 70 years old.
How much are my premiums?
The premiums rates for PRUterm will depend on a few factors such as the entry age, minimum sum assured, and optional riders.
Once you've confirmed your coverage term, the premiums rate will be fixed throughout the tenure of your policy. That means you won't have to worry about increasing premiums as you age!