Chubb Premium, Comprehensive and Affordable Travel Insurance for Everyone
Whether you're traveling alone, with your spouse or family, Chubb is here to protect your expenses during rainy days.
Personal accident? Checked. Luggage delay? Checked. Overseas medical expenses? Checked. Loss of passport or other documents? Checked.
Even for a rare incident like hijacking, this Chubb travel insurance will protect you financially!
Chubb Premium is available for individuals, couples and families with a premium rate as low as RM32 for individuals, RM59 for couples and RM78 for family.
What are the Areas This Chubb Travel Insurance Covered?
Chubb Premium is travel insurance for people who travel overseas, it doesn't cover domestic inconveniences.
The areas covered are:
Zone 1: Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, China (Excluding Tibet and Mongolia - inner and outer), Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Laos, Macau, Maldives, Myanmar, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
Zone 2: Worldwide (excluding US, Canada, Middle East, Tibet, Mongolia - inner and outer, Cuba & Malaysia)
Zone 3: Worldwide (excluding Cuba & Malaysia)
Am I Eligible for This Travel Insurance?
Before getting this travel insurance, please read the information carefully.
- Age Limit
- Single trip plan: minimum 30 days old, no maximum age limit
- Annual trip plan: 19-69 years old, with policy renewal up to the age of 80
- You are a Malaysian, Malaysian Permanent Resident or holding valid visa permit
- Your spouse must be a Malaysian, Malaysian Permanent Resident or holding valid visa permit
- Your child must be at least 30 days of age and maximum 23 years old
How Do I Make a Claim?
Fill in Chubb claim form and send written notice as soon as possible, within 30 days from the date of event occurrence.
Email them to: [email protected]