Who can apply for Lonpac Travel Secure Silver?
This Lonpac travel insurance is open for Malaysians, permanent residents, employment pass holders, dependent pass holders, long-term social visit pass holders and student pass holders.
Enjoy long holidays with Lonpac travel insurance plan
Lonpac Travel Secure is no ordinary travel insurance, it offers long coverage for one-way and return trips.
You may choose a travel insurance plan with protection as short as 1-5 days to 31-35 days for Domestic, Asia and Worldwide trip.
Before making a purchase, refer to the list below if your destination is covered by Lonpac:
|Domestic||Asia (plus Australia & New Zealand)||Worldwide|
|Sabah, Sarawak, West Malaysia||Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka||anywhere except Malaysia|
Please be noted that for Asia and Worldwide annual travel insurance plans, Lonpac is adding Malaysia (domestic) into the areas covered.
The highlights of this travel insurance
There are some highlights that travellers can benefit from Lonpac Travel Secure Gold, such as:
- Wide Age Limit - from 30 days to 80 years old
- Unlimited Coverage for Family Plan - you and your family will be reimbursed with the exact amount of your additional expenses
- 24-hours Medical and Emergency Assistance - no matter where you are and the time zone you're at, Lonpac team is ready to assist you
- Value for Money - the travel insurance is available for a one-way trip, return trip and annual trip
- High Medical Expenses Coverage - enjoy up to RM500,000 coverage for medical expenses
- Automatic Extension of Period of Cover - should you experience transportation delay or being hospitalised while travelling, your Lonpac travel insurance plan will be extended automatically for 15 days without extra cost
Did you know? Lonpac Travel Secure Silver insurance provides coverage for...
Here are some of the unique coverage that you will enjoy with Lonpac Travel Secure Silver insurance:
Reimbursement of the additional pet hotel cost incurred as a result of your return to Malaysia is being delayed.
Reimbursement of RM200 for every 24 consecutive hours.
Reimbursement of coffin expenses incurred for transporting your mortal mains back to Malaysia.
Emergency Travel of Family Member
Reimbursement of a round trip economy flight ticket incurred by a family member or a friend to assist you when hospitalised or for the final arrangement of your death.
Emergency Travel of Insured Person's Children
Reimbursement of a round trip economy flight ticket incurred by a family member or a friend to accompany your children back to Malaysia under circumstances of no adult to do so.
Emergency Hotel Accommodation
Reimbursement of the hotel expenses incurred by a family member or a friend to assist you when hospitalised or accompany your children back to Malaysia.
The same coverage is applied when your friend or a family member missed his/her scheduled return trip to Malaysia to take care of you.
Emergency Hotel Extension
Reimbursement of the hotel expenses if you are hospitalised for more than 5 days, resulting in missing your scheduled flight back to Malaysia.