Why choose Tokio Marine Domestic Travel Partner Plus Premier
Tokio Marine Domestic Travel Partner Plus Premier provides coverage should unexpected things happen during your holiday within Malaysia, so you don't need to use your saving to pay the expenses.
Save your money for rainy days and let Tokio Marine cover the extra expenses that occurs from:
- Permanent disablement
- Personal luggage and personal effects
- Travel delay
Extended medical expenses coverage for hazardous water activities
The highlight of this Tokio Marine domestic travel insurance? It provides extended medical expenses coverage for hazardous (risky) water activities!
For adventurous travellers who are planning to engage in such activities such as surfing, water rafting or scuba diving, this policy will be your best travel partner.
Even better, the extended coverage will cover your for Zika, malaria, dengue and Japanese Encephalitis as well.
What are not covered by Tokio Marine Domestic Travel Partner Plus?
These are the things that are not covered in this policy. We advise you to read this section carefully before you embark on the trip.
- War and related risks including riot or civil commotion.
- Government regulations/acts or authorities of any country
- Claims arising from manual work in connection with any trade, employment or profession
- Travelling (other than as a fare paying passenger) in a fully licensed passenger aircraft
- Suicide or self-inflicted injuries.
- Hazardous adventure
- HIV, AIDS/AIDS related complex
- Effect/Influence of alcohol or drugs
- Pregnancy, childbirth, abortion or miscarriage
- Illness/Disorders of a psychological nature, any anxiety state and/or nervous depression and mental illness
- Other exclusions as specified in the policy
How do I make a travel claim to Tokio Marine?
Follow these steps to make a claim:
1. Inform the Tokio Marine Claims Department regarding the loss or damage within 14 days
This could be done in writing or phone call. Quote your certificate number and details such as date of loss, nature of loss or the section of the policy that you want to claim
2. For events involving theft, personal luggage and accident, report the loss or damage to the police within 24 hours
3. Fill in the claim form and return it to the Tokio Marine Claims Department together with necessary documents requested or which will support your claims