We’re looking for an Assistant Finance Manager who loves numbers and a fast-paced environment. You’ll be responsible for leading the maintenance, execution and reporting on our Group financial performance. You’ll work hard, you’ll have fun, and you’ll eat well.
- Handle the full spectrum of Financial & Accounting functions for the Malaysia Unit. This involves the full set of accounts, accounts payable & accounts receivable
- Ensure timely reporting on financial performance of the group and its subsidiaries
- Manage regular revenue and expense reporting by creating and maintaining Finance SOPs
- Manage a small team of accounting and finance personnel
- Serve as point of contact for the company’s payment issues, financial processes, internal & external audit and tax issues.
- Made necessary adjustments to invoices and tracked customer payments.
- Liaise with sales teams to ensure timely collection of revenue and reporting on debtor aging
- Support the Senior Manager in budgeting and forecasting financials of projects undertaken
- Ensure compliance with local statutory requirements (e.g. GST, company tax, withholding tax etc.)
- Degree / Diploma holder in Accounting / Finance / Banking or related fields
- Preferable ACCA / ACA qualified.
- Familiar with or have attended courses for Malaysia GST
- Strong command of both English & BM, written and spoken
- Minimum 5 years of experience in handling full set of accounts and filing company taxes
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and any of the major accounting software packages in Malaysia (UBS, MYOB, SQL etc.)
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to [email protected]