Jirnexu seeks someone who has demonstrated experience in producing content that is knowledgeable, engaging, and relevant to the brand. As a Content Writer, you will be creating content for RinggitPlus, focusing on news, guides, and columns on the ins-and-outs of personal finance. An understanding and keen interest in financial products will be useful to develop and produce compelling content that meets the goals of both the editorial team and the company.
You will work closely with the Senior Editor and the editorial team to produce content for various target audiences, and be responsible for developing creative ideas and concepts. Where necessary, you may also be tasked to craft content for the marketing and branding teams.
Your expertise in persuasive writing and story selling will drive lead acquisition, consumer conversion, and strengthen our bottom line. An ability to articulate thought-provoking content, in-depth topic research, and encouraging feedback from readers will be much-needed capabilities for this role.
- Write content that achieves strategic goals - increasing site traffic and conversion rates
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm relevant content and coordinate its publication
- Research, conceptualize, write, proofread, and edit online and offline content
- Ensure accuracy and quality of work
- Actively monitor current news and learning up new subjects for content creation
- Ensure content complies with corporate image and legal publishing laws
- Enhance and optimise existing content to improve search engine rankings
- Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant fields will be a plus
- Demonstrated ability to write, edit, and proofread error-free content (must provide writing samples of previous work done)
- Possess strong understanding of online content writing considerations from an SEO and social media perspective
- Understands how to target key audiences and drive conversions through engaging copy
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Has strong passion to continuously learn and improve on technological platforms and marketing strategy. A degree or experience in communications, journalism, or PR is an advantage.
- Excellent teamwork skills
How to Apply?
Drop us an email with your CV to [email protected]