RinggitPlus is a full stack financial services company with offices in Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta. We develop marketing strategies and technology solutions for our banking and insurance industry clients. Our goal is to drive the Fintech revolution in South East Asia.
About This Role
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our team as Display Marketing Specialist in Kuala Lumpur. You will have the opportunity to build, manage and support key consumer-facing marketing programs that are designed to drive user acquisition, activation and engagement.
You also be responsible for analysing and reporting the performance of these programs for the company’s leadership team. In this role, you will collaborate closely with our highly talented and driven product and operations teams.
What You’ll Do
- Drive and own all display advertising activities, including: Google Display Network, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Bing and Yahoo Ad networks for reach and conversion to CPA targets
- Test and look for new advertising channels
- Optimise and scale all digital channels, meet and exceed team KPIs
- Focus on the ROI of all marketing activities and have the creative ability to constantly improve performance
- Lead the display advertising activities, continually improving performance
- Manage relationships with affiliate partners
- Create, manage and analyse display advertising experiments
- Work with Creative team to develop best performing ads
- Monitor and report on performance marketing effectiveness and user activity, and act upon this intelligence
- Keep up to date with the latest trends, opportunities and learning in online marketing
What You’ll Need
- Knowledge, proficiency and hands-on experience with audience-based media buying (Programmatic experience is a huge benefit)
- Previous ROI driven experience in a highly competitive transactional e-commerce or long purchase process (finance, insurance, automotive, housing, etc.) industry
- Experience with results to create data driven decisions.
- Good habits in work and task organising, on-time delivery, self-motivation
- Hunger for knowledge and constant learning
- Good skills at building constructive relationships with colleagues, partners, media owners and agencies
- Proactive with can-do attitude, generally full of great ideas and able to get stuff done without close supervision
- Comfortable with, and excited by, the prospect of driving huge user growth as economically and cost effectively as possible
- Good business acumen, strong commercial awareness
- Ability to work under pressure and on tight deadline while coping with the requirements of a fast moving environment
- Detail-oriented, metric and results driven, with very strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and web analytics tools
- Google Display Advertising and Facebook Advertising non-expired certification.
What You’ll Get
- A competitive salary (visa sponsorship and relocation allowance available)
- Membership of our creative, passionate and international team
- A chance to live and work in one of the most fascinating and vibrant cities in South East Asia
- First-hand insights into one of the Internet’s fastest growing markets
- Chance to work with the top-level management and make an impact on the business.
- Best tools available and the ability to choose your own
- Medical insurance and expenses coverage
- Social activities with the team and colleagues.
- Stories to tell your grandchildren!
Apply by sending resume and cover letter to [email protected]