You could be fresh from university or you might have taught yourself everything you know, but you should love writing code and be eager to learn how to create a high quality product. We'll teach you how to maintain a clean and concise codebase as we think these two go in hand in hand: less is more.
We believe in on-the-job training so we‘ll help you improve your skills and teach you modern web / HTML5 development if needed.
- Working in the production team and learns how things work from back-end to front-end (full-stack)
- Ensuring that builds are delivered ontime and are of the highest quality.
- Helping with testing and identifying/fixing bugs.
- Contributing ideas, create Proof of Concepts.
- Creating new features and code but also taking old, inadequate systems and making them sustainable, secure, and scale able
- Wearing multiple hats. You will be asked to design, build, code, train, and DevOps. You will be a full-stack developer.
- Working on many different projects at once and willing to change and adapt quickly
- Familiarity with other dynamic languages a plus (Python? Ruby?)
- Some hands-on experience with Linux, Git, GO or nodejs a very big plus
- Comfortable with trying out bleeding-edge frameworks
- Passion for learning
- Excellent organisational skills
- Pays attention to detail
- Writes efficient, clean, readable, fast and testable code
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Comfortable with not having all the answers given to you and wants to help create solutions
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to [email protected]