We are looking for Full Stack Developers who want to launch their career crafting software in a small but energetic team environment.
You could be fresh from university or you might have taught yourself everything you know, but you should love writing code and be eager to learn how to create a high quality product. We'll teach you how to maintain a clean and concise codebase as we think these two go in hand in hand: less is more.
We believe in on-the-job training so we‘ll help you improve your skills and teach you modern web / HTML5 development if needed.
- Work in the production team and learn how things work from back-end to front-end (full-stack).
- Ensure that builds are delivered on time and are of the highest quality.
- Help with testing and identifying/fixing bugs.
- Contribute your ideas, create Proof of Concepts.
- Learn more.
- Enjoy the challenge of both creating new features and code but also taking old, inadequate systems and making them sustainable, secure, and scaleable
- Be comfortable wearing multiple hats. You will be asked to design, build, code, train, and DevOps. You will be a full-stack developer.
- Must be excited to work on many different projects at once and be willing to change and adapt quickly
- Passionate able testing, automation, and repeatability
- Does not want to have all the answers given to you but wants to help create the solutions
Your Know How
- Familiarity with other dynamic languages a plus (Python? Ruby?)
- Some hands-on experience with Linux, Git, GO or nodejs a very big plus.
- Comfortable with trying out bleeding-edge frameworks.
- Passion for learning.
- Excellent organisation.
- Attention to detail.
- Write efficient, clean, readable, fast and testable code
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Full Benefit Package.
Apply by sending resume and cover letter to [email protected]